Why?...

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of self harm. Viewer discretion is advised

You were walking to Venus's house, listening to your favorite music, trying not to run into all of the people that were walking around this planet's land.

You giggled as you knocked on the prince's housing door, greeted by a well looking butler, a few maids just cleaning the hall as you were escorted inside. "I would like to see Prince Venus please" You smiled at the butler, who kindly bowed and lead you to his room.

When you got to Venus's room, the butler knocked on the door and said kindly "Sir, you have a guest". You giggled at how well mannered and how pretty/handsome all of the maids and butlers were. "C-Coming" You heard Venus's voice crack through the other side of the door and quick shuffling. You began to grow worried as you impatiently tapped your foot, waiting for him to open the door.

William finally opened your door and his eyes widened as he saw you. "O-Oh, princess..." He mumbled and hid his arms behind his back. You had a questioning look as he shuffled around nervously. The butler left a while ago as you invited yourself into William's room. "Wait!" He yelled quickly, and unexpectedly, causing you to step back in surprise. You grumbled and quickly stepped into his room, slamming the door shut.

"Are you okay?" You asked nervously, holding his hands. "You're dressed a lot differently..." It was true, instead of his beautiful and princely like clothing, he wore a grey hoodie and black skinny jeans. You could see his sunset eyes begin to fill with tears. "I-It's... It's nothing" He tried regaining his sweet tone of voice but failed as his voice cracked and he hiccuped in the middle of that small and simple sentence.

"Something is surely wrong" You mumbled and cupped his face gently "What's bothering you?..." You attempted to smile, which looked more sad than you intended it to. Venus couldn't hold back anymore and broke down, falling down onto the ground and you soon followed in suit, holding him close to him. "I-I'm so sorry..." He mumbled and pushed you away from him showing you his clothed arms, blood lightly seeping through the sleeves.

"W-Why?..." You mumbled and pulled up the sleeves quickly yet gently. You saw all of the new cuts and previous cuts. "How can a prince be beautiful when... He's just too self conscious, ugly, and has so many problems..." He mumbled and rested his hand on your shoulder, weeping silently. "Shh... Everything's alright" You whispered in his ear and pet his head, your eyes beginning to tear up slightly, seeing him in such a state.

"Venus... I still don't understand" You said weakly "You are beautiful... I can help you with your self-consciousness, I can help you with your problems... Please just, come to me whenever you feel down. I don't want to see you like this ever again... It breaks my heart" You giggled, trying to cheer him up and pulled away from him, standing up and walking into his bathroom, grabbing a washcloth and added water onto it, walking back over to Venus and began to clean up his wounds, feeling his arms tense whenever you patted the cloth down onto his cuts.