Pilot/The Bet

Pilot

Come on (y/n) just do it already!! Ya (y/n) I agree with Abigail you said you would do it and an a promise is a promise,well at least that's what you always told us. So just do it. There's nothing to worry about I told you no one will see you and if they do then Britney and I will cover for you just DO IT!!

Chapter 1

"The Bet"

Before we jump to conclusions let me introduce. Your name is (y/n) your 17 your 18th birthday is in a couple of days. To make sure that your birthday is perfect your friends Abigal and Britney and you are going to _______ . Don't judge, Its your 18th birthday and you promised that you would. I just hope that this doesn't blow up in your face. (Y/n)!! "Time to go to school." Mom said. Oh an (y/n) I dont have work today so do you want me to drop you off at the mall so you can get your dress,i mean prom is coming up. No that's okay, I'm going to the mall with Abigal today if thats fine mom. Ya its okay.. Now you should get to school.

**Meanwhile at school**

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! Britney said running over here. Did you hear that One Direction is coming to our school! She said shouting into your ear. No I didnt hear that. You say. Well of course you havent heard (Y/n) last I recall you didnt like 1D. You turn your head to the right to find Lindsey King (the girl you hated since forever talking to you) You know what Lindsey i think you should shut up, you begin to say. I will never like those dumb wannabe boy bands (You secretly did like 1D) ok!!! Whatever.. but if you ever change your mind just watch your back because the curly haired one is mine. She said walking off with her clones. That Lindsey girl is such a brat,just because her parents own club 9/11 doesn't mean she's all that. You say to yourself. Ehh well anyway (y/n) I will see you later, bye!

**When school is over you an Abigail go to the mall to look for prom dresses (where you are now xD) **

Abigail how much longer are we going to stay in this store? I feel like I don't belong.. Don't be such a baby (y/n) we will be out in a blink of an ey--. Before Abby could finish her sentence she saw around 50 screaming girls crowded these 5 guys. Oh My God (y/n) I think that may be ONE DIRECTION!!!

One Direction part cx

You and Abigal tried push threw the crowd just to make sure that it was the boyband you guys both loved.. Well just a reminder that know one knows you like one direction,its a secret. While you guys are trying to make your way to the front someone trips you,but before you could fall to your face a curly haired boy with the prettiest of green eyes catches you. You should be a bit more carefull when your walking. He says. All you can do right now is look at him and nod at everything he says. HARRY IT'S TIME TO GO NOW!!!! A blonde boy with blue eyes yells from across the room. Harry slips you his number and address and tell you to catch up with him one day. An that was the last of Harry Styles you seen... For now ONE VOTE TO CONTINUE