What just happened

You were still processing in your head what just happen. You looked at the piece of paper he gave you and slightly smiled to yourself. When you stood up you saw Abigal in aww :0 of what just happened.

y/n- are you ok abby

abby- NO IM NOT OK MY BEST FRIEND JUST MET HARRY FREAKING EDWARD STYLES AND YOU DONT EVEN LIKE ONE DIRECTION SO ITS LIKE YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE IN THIS FANDOM GETS TO MEET ONE OF THE BIGGEST STARS EVER AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST FEELING FOR HIM!!!!!

y/n-a a abby are you ook you said kind of worried because she nevered acted like this before.

Abby-What? ya sure whatever,im fine... "sigh" now lets go find the perfect dress you, its not everyday you get to celebrate your birthday and prom on the same day **note your birthday isnt the same day as prom but it only makes sence to go ahead and celebrate in anyways right?? but dont worry after prom you brittney and abigal are going to _______ just because**

y/n- okay lets go get my party dresssss!!!

** 2 hours later ** (you found your dress along with shoes and accessories to match, your at home now)

you were in your room changing into your pjs when you saw a white piece of paper fly out your pocket. You picked it up noticing that it was the same paper Harry Styles has gave you. You wanted to call the number but at the same time you didnt because you though it would be to forward.. who cares its not like were dating (yet) you said. You unplugged your phone from the charger and dialed the number 619-555-6477 and let it ring.

??- hello??

y/n-umm hi

??- not to be rude love but who is this

y/n- i could ask you the same question

??-you called first,and how did you get this number

y/n- umm at the mall today i kinda met harry s. and he gave me this number and address which i asume is his.. so who are you??

??- ohh its you lol harry wouldnt stop talking about you.

you blushed a little when you heard him say that

y/n- really!

??-yup,oh this is Liam by the way

y/n- oh well hi Liam

Liam- h(gco) WHERES MY PHONE!!!! oops i got to go y/n but ill tell harry you called

y/n- ok thanks,bye

Liam-bye.

**you guys both hung up the phone**

OMGGGGG!!! is all that came out of your mouth. You were smiling and happy. You fell backwards on your bed and got in the blankets thinking about what just happened. Best Day Ever.

Questions:

Does liam like you

Do you have a change a heart and now you like Liam

Do you think Harry wants you to be his GF or Friends with Benefits

What do you think Lindsey King will say...