Torn????

SOOORRRY I HAVENT BEEN ON LATELY.. FINALS SUCK ASS.. WELL I HAVE 11CHAPTERS TO UPLOAD.. LOVE YOU GUYS

"The perfect sky is torn,youre a little late. Im already torn" (y/n) open this door..its your mom.. come on please open up..im worried about you, this is the 10th time ive heard this song. (y/n) please. You did not reply you did not move you stayed in your bed. Blank face. No expression. All thats running through your mind is the fact that your idol told you he feel nothing for you. (y/n) *Still your mom talking* your going to have to get out of bed and get dressed honey. You need to start your campaign for prom queen.. I don't even know if I want to run anymore mom. But.. (y/n) you have too.. I was prom queen and so was your grandma... and now its you so get out of bed and start your campaign.. oh there's a very handsome boy down stairs who would like to see you. He goes by the name Louis.

Your p.o.v

What why in the world is Louis here.. he is probably going to tell me some bull shit on how Harry actually does like me or something like that.. Or maybe he just wants to see me.. Nahh.. but just in case i should get dressed.

End of p.o.v

You put on a white tube topped sun dress with a jean jacket and some sandles with studs on them. you curl your hair and put on mascara and make your way down stairs.

"woah (y/n) you clean up nicely"Louis told you. Thank you,you smiled and did a curtsey. Well look at whos feeling better. Your mom said.

-FAST FORWARD- you and Louis had fun at the park making campaign posters and you are now at Yogurt Mill.

I'm telling you (y/n) it's a true story,it all happened. Louis said. You guys were laughing and laughing uncontrollably,getting weird looks from peasents and not caring. Omg!! My stomach hurts from laughing hahaha I cant xD. you said practically dying. Louis did a giggle then his face was automatically serious. It was like magic.. one moment laughing so hard your spleens hurt and the next having a really straight face? You looked up at Louis and stop laughing,wondering why he was looking the way he was? Listen (y/n) I had a really great time with you,in fact it was was one of the best times i had in ages.

YOUR P.O.V

Where is he going with this?

END OF P.O.V

Ya i had a great time with you too Louis,and im glad i got to know you as a perosn. I'm glad you got to know me too. Louis whispered getting closer to you. So close that you could feel his hot breath on your soft lips. .Pause. you guys both paused and look into each others eyes. You looking into his sky blue eyes and him looking into your diamond sparkled eyes. Unwillingly your lips meet.. but it was no soft peck,it was a rough but passionate kiss.

Harrys P.O.V

I was taking an evening stroll (like always) when I saw Louis locking lips with an oddly familiar girl at The Yogurt Mill. I went to the glass window to get a closer look. °__° I cant believe it. Its (y/n). Why is she kissing Louis and why is Louis kissing her. I thought I told him I had dibs. W-what are they doing,I thought (y/n) actually liked me. I-i-i can't bare to see this anymore.. I have to go..

poor harry...you dont need another vote to continue this time cause im behind on my chapters. Comment and tell your friends about this story plz. Love you