Back for you

Going to start a new story soon.. its going to be in 1st person..not 2nd person like this story.. so im going to need a topic and some charecters basicly an idea...

Your P.O.V

In the corner of my eye i saw a 5'10 curly haired man walk away. My mind was telling me that was just some stranger. But my heart was saying other wise. We finally stop kissing. Out of breath we both were. H e a v i l y ~ B r e a t h i n g was the only thing that fill in the gap of silence. So ummm... are you guys done sitting here or what? A bleached blonde middled aged man said. ooh umm ya were done sir,sorry about the hold up.Louis said. And we were off..

End of P.O.V

-In the car-

Listen (y/n) about today *gco*

No no no its fine Louis umm.. lets listen to the radio...

" Now you were standing there right in front of me. I hold on scared and harder to breath. All of a sudden these lights are blinding me. I never noticed how bright they would be. I saw in the corner there is a photograph. No doubt in my mind its a picture of you. It lies in there alone on its bed of broken glass. This bed was never made for two. I'll keep my eyes wide open. I'll keep my arms wide open. Don't let me. Don't let me. Dont let me go cause im tired of feeling alone."

Ummm.. (y/n) are you.. ok your crying? What ya im fine. You sure,maybe we should change the song. You stopped Louis from changing the song. No its fine i just have something in my eye you stated looking at the floor trailing off when you said the last bit of your sentence. Listen (y/n) your not fine,maybe i should turn the radio off or change the song. Or maybe you could shut up and drive. You snapped back.

The rest of the car ride to your house was silent.

Your thoughts

Why was Harry so upset..he doesnt even like me he said so him self,well he typed it but same diffrence. Why get so worked up if you dont even have feeling for me. :(

End of your thoughts

Louis thoughts

What has gotten in to that girl. Whyd she have to snap at me. Sure i was being a little nosiy but thats only cause i care very deeply about her,and Harry ya I knew he was there watching but i dont really care. Unless (y/n) has feelings for him,I know that he likes her but does she like him is that why shes so sad.. I need to know why.

End of thought