Steal my girl

HELLO!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! ( y/n ) WAKE UP!!

What happened you say confused as ever. I found you passed out in your bathroom with a bottle of pain relievers right next to you, are you trying to overdose? You start to recognize the voice you hear. Harry? Is that you!? What are you doing in my house, get out! Woah woah calm down I'm not here to cause any trouble I just came to.. uhh. Came to do what Harry, call me a slut to my face this time. What no I'd never do that. But Harry.. you already did. I know and I want to apologize. I should have never called you a slut it's just uh when I saw you with Louis I kinda got mad because I saw you first. But Harry you don't even like me. Actually ( y/n ) I do and I want to prove it tonight, let me take you out. "Out like out on a date" you say confused. Well no it doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to be (y/n). Um I don't know I'm kinda on prom committee duty and you called me a slut so.. ( Y/n ) please just give me one night to make it up to you. Harry grabs your hand and stares into your eyes you feel as if he almost actually feels sorry so you tell him you'll go on the date with him. He tells you to wear something comfortable then leaves closing the door behind him.

~ sorry for the short chapter ~

Questions?

Where will their date be?

Does Harry really care?

How will Louis react?

What's the bet?