Tell Me A Lie

Uhh.. (y/n) we're here,we're in front of your house. Thanks Louis,and sorry I snapped at you. Your welcome and Its ok,look its 11:11. Make a wish. ~~~~~~~

-Fast Forward- You're in your room.

You were in your room making the final touches on your campaign posters when you saw your phone light up followed by a jingle. It was a text from Harry.

H-Why

Y-Why what

H-Dont play dumb (y/n) you know what I'm talking about

Y-I don't know what your going on about

H-You and Louis today

Y-And?

H-STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME OK? I SAW YOU TO KISS AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT KIND OF SLUT ARE YOU!!

Your P.O.V

I-I-I I can't believe he called me a slut. All I did was kiss Louis I mean does that make me worthy of being a slut,well does it?

End of P.O.V

Harrys P.O.V

No No No what the hell did i just do.. No No No.. "Fuck" i said through my voice,hoping that no one heared me,but i was mistaken. Whoaaaa what is wrong with you,it isnt like Harry Styles to drop an f-bomb. Liam started. Whats wrong? Well you see i kinda ruined my chances with this girl that i like alot. How much do you like her? Liam asked I like her alot Harry answered back, the only thing stopping me from asking her out is that there's another guy..a guy that I'm close with..A guy named Louis. Wait Louis likes her as well. I'm afraid so and I don't know if I could compete with him.

End of P.O.V

Louis P.O.V

So he does like her... Well he wont get her,not if I have anything to say about it. He's right,you can't compete with me.

SO SORRY THAT MY CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT :( thx for the votes..remember that the more you vote the chapters and stories youll recieve.. did you notice i changed the cover of my story!! its my own edit.. oh and I made a new cover story check it out