Date night

(Eva Marie Pov)

I got home feeling tired for some reason, Monique is not home so I figured she's already with her brother. I went up stairs to wear something comfortable, I picked out a pink outfit. Gerald was calling me that he was already here I opened the door, he has red roses on his right hand & Chinese food on his left.

(Gerald)

When she opened the door she looked beyond gorgeous I'm so lucky to meet this girl hopefully this date goes fantastic.

"Hey beautiful, these roses are for you my Goddess" she blushes
"G their so beautiful I love red roses thank you love. You are so sweet. Mmm you are a gentlemen. ;) but come on in & damn that smells some bomb ass Chinese food I'm hungry now.
"Me too I wanna eat now so which movies are we watching princess?"
"I was thinking the great gatsby & 50 shades of grey"  she chuckles
"Haha oh lord don't tell me that you are a fan of those books?"
"Well yes I am don't judge me haha but I do love to read. A lot. It's one of my favorite hobbies" :)
"I was never that type of person reading plus I didn't like school but school helped me graduate so education is helpful like always"
"It sure is I mean it can be boring and study can be whack all the time but without education I would probably be working in a restaurant or something but I give all the thanks to my parents to give me education."
"That's true well hey let's start watching 50 shades and get comfortable have fun & eat what do you say?"
"Of course love" she smiles

While we were setting up the dinner, getting blankets on the couch and setting up the movie I just can't stop looking at her and her body and how her personality is, she is way different than the other girls like she is way off. She's driving me insane. It feels like she's way to good for me but I know I can work hard to win her heart. She makes me nervous when I talk to her even though I don't show it but I can feel it inside me with tremendous butterflies in my stomach. Never felt like this before not even with my ex Devon Baldwin but this girl is special. People believe that I have game of getting a lot girl but personally I don't have game, I'm a gentlemen. What people don't know about me is that I'm a shy guy & when I want to get at a girl I would just look at her & look straight dead in the eyes until she notices me & point at her and tell her to come over and then that's when I communicate with her. But this girl Eva is just something else, a girl that's it's right for me.

10 minutes later we got to sit down on the couch with our food in the front and the movie was starting.

__________

The movie was finished

"So how'd you like the movie ?" She said
"Fantastic !" I chuckle
"G, I knew you were going to like it, after all the sexy scenes you've watched it probably turned you on" she laughs
"You weren't wrong ha but the turned on part maybe" I laughed
"Oh wow haha but okay :) let's watch Gatsby"

The movies were on Netflix so she has some awesome movies. She likes watching action movies and a lot of good stuffs. The movie was starting and she laid down on me so then... We cuddled, got warm & enjoyed.

(Eva Pov)

This night is amazing, receiving red roses and getting to see Gerald and eat Chinese food/watching movies and finally cuddling with him is way beyond remarkable. To be honest, Gerald smells so good and his Cologne is Chrome. I think this cologne will be one of my favorites of him. Gerald is a good guy with no doubt, I've never thought that I would get to see him again and cuddle with him. This is crazy but I'm pretty God damn lucky.

(Gerald Pov)

Watching Eva cuddling with me makes me happy but tomorrow morning I'm going to take her out and make her feel like she's the queen of the world.

It was 12:13am and Eva was asleep already, she looks so cute and since she's asleep Ima have to go cause I can't just sleep here without her permission. I was trying not to wake her up until she said.

"Don't go, please stay" barely awake
"Do you want me to?" I said whisper
"Yes can you? It's okay if you can't"
"Of course baby girl"
"Let's go to my room it's more comfortable"
"Are you sure?" I humble
"Yes I'm sure it's not like we are going to do anything, just sleep"
"Okay" I'm humble & smile

We got up stairs went to her room, Eva got in while I took off my shoes, shirt, and pants and got into the bed. Eva and I once again cuddle and fell asleep. This night was wonderful and can't wait to spend more time with her tomorrow. Goodnight.

______________