Part 5 (The Next Morning)

Eva's Pov

My alarm woke me up and looked that it was 10:00am. I got up from bed, & I realized that I slept in with my dress with smugly make up on my face. So I took off my cloths and went to go straight to the shower, in 35 min I got out, went to my room and turned on my Ihome music and I was listening to Lana Del Rey's music. I sit down facing my mirror where I had my make up table right in front of me, first thing I did was do my make up first. I put some moisturizer on my face, I shade my eyebrows, I put some little bit of foundation and some light pink blush in my cheekbones and applied some primer & glitter/eyeshadow/liquid eyeliner/mascara on my eyes and put fake eyelashes. Lastly, I put a pink light lip gloss on my lips. Next, I took off my towel out of hair, dried my hair with the hair dryer, and curled it. I put some panties/bra and grabbed a pair of high waist blue jeans with a black strapless crop top and black high heels and put on my heart diamond necklace that my father gave me.

I grabbed my phone/car keys and rushed out of the house. I noticed that Monique was sleeping and while I was in the car I received a a text from Gerald saying:

Gerald: "Good morning beautiful, can you meet me at Starbucks coffee? I'll send you the address. :)"

Eva: "Of course! I'll be there in 10 minutes, I just got out of the house. xD"

Gerald: "Okay see you soon ❤️"

I got to my destination and saw Gerald sitting down facing forward and I knew it was Gerald cause I'm really good at noticing people from the back from far away. I walked slowly and not make a sound so I can surprise Gerald, once I got there I put my hands over his eyes and he said

Gerald: Mmmm it's my gorgeous Eva haha.

Eva: haha how'd you know it was me? (I put down my hands down and sit down facing him)

Gerald: Cause you have the exact same fragrance from last night haha, but honestly you smell really good :).

Eva: Oh well thank you :) So what's up ? I thought you already left the state?

Gerald: Nothin I just wanted to see you and get to know more about you and no I'm not leaving in 3 months till the other tour comes up. Or what you don't want to see me anymore?

Eva: Oh that's awesome :) and no don't say that I still want to see you.

Gerald: How's that awesome of me staying here longer ? :)

Eva: Cause ur going to stay longer with me ;)

Gerald: Ohhh okay I see I see haha

Eva: You have a cute laugh :)

Gerald: Oh thank you, well I like how you smile, it's really sexy and by the way you look really amazing today.:)

Eva: Oh thanks, and oh yeah how amazing ?? ;)

Gerald: Ohhh, mmmm it's really amazing and what are you doing tonight ?

Eva: well nothing really, Monique is going out with her brother since they haven't seen each other in a very long time so I'm just going to stay home probably watching movies :)

Gerald: Oh that's nice, and oh really ? I think we should have a date night just you and me ? What do you say ? You can pick any movie you want to watch and I'll see it with you and I'll bring some Chinese food?

Eva: hmm well that will be fantastic date night so yes :)

Gerald: Great! Well what time do you want to come to your place ?

Eva: you can come at 8 cause right now I have to buy a interview outfit for my future job even though it will be in 2 days but still :)

Gerald: Oh that's fine for me and oh really ? What kind of job ?

Eva: To be a nurse :)

Gerald: Oh that's awesome well good luck and hopefully everything goes right love :)

Eva: Thank you sweetie :) well I gotta go so I'll see you at 8 and here's my address :)

Eva's Pov

I gave a hug to Gerald and kissed his soft cheek and said goodbye to him and left.

I got into my car and drove off to the mall.

Gerald's Pov

When she give me a kiss I could feel her soft juicy lips on my cheek and I really like that kiss but it would of been 10x better if it was on the lips, maybe I should of kissed her :) ... When I hug her, it feels so nice hugging her hopefully I can cuddle with her tonight.

To be honest, I'm really a shy person when it comes to a girl I like but her! Even though I met her yesterday I already like her and I noticed that I don't get shy around her, I'm pretty much comfortable talking to her and it's been long time since I haven't liked a girl but today when I saw her I did got the chills and had butterflies in my stomach. Can't wait to see her. :) 💕