Part 4 (Backstage)

Gerald's Pov

I finally got back to my bus and remembered that I get to meet these two lady fans before I go to a hotel and get some rest. While I was waiting, I couldn't stop thinking about this gorgeous hot girl that I was starring out there, I really don't know why but she really got my attention. This has never happened to me before but there's just something about this girl that I just want to see her again and talk to her but I will never get to see her again because she's long gone.

When my homie told me that the girls are here I was ready to meet them, when my friend Christoph open the door I couldn't believe what I saw but it was that same girl I saw at the stage. My eyes went wide and realized that I put a big smile when I saw her, it give me the chills that it was actually her right in front of me. She was the first person who got to introduce herself and her friend who was next to her and said "Hi my name is Eva Marie, and this is my best friend Monique and this is our first time coming to your concert and I'm really happy that I get to meet you". When she was done talking she has an amazing sweet voice that it was so sexy that it was pretty attractive and I was obviously checking her body out and it is so curvy that damn she was just the perfect package that has everything on the meal.🔥💯

Monique's Pov

When me and Christoph saw that both of them were starring at each other for quite a while me till Christoph interrupted their scene when he spoke up and said "Well me and Monique are going outside and get something to eat and won't be back in an hour and let you guys get to know each other alrighty haha" so we both left them alone and left.

Gerald's Pov

    When Christoph and Eva's friend left, me and Eva got to sit down & talk to each other. I kept starring at her flawless face & smiling right at her, she has beautiful hazel eyes and her hair is so long that I just love it but I mean I love girls with long hair. I made her blush and giggled, she is so cute that I made her talk and said "Gerald, you are really making me blush" and I respond "it's just that you are so cute and gorgeous, you really got my attention out there that I just couldn't stop looking at you and I know that you are probably thinking that I'm just a famous rapper who probably wants to get in your panties and I mean yes I've had sex with some fans but not every time I have a concert, but believe me I ain't lying and your probably wondering why I'm talking like this to you but I really wanna get to you if you don't mind, can I?"

Eva's Pov

    How can I be so sure that you are lying to me, but why me? There's a lot of girls in this whole wide world that you could have like I'm just a fan of yours, I'm just a normal person, I'm not a celebrity I'm just a normal women, why would you wanna get to know me? I've heard so many things about you in the media that it makes me unsure to trust you. Gerald respond "I honestly don't care that you are not a celebrity, I rather meet someone that I don't know, not someone that I already know that I already have seen this girl before. Also what's wrong of wanting to meet a girl who is a fan of mine? There's nothing wrong with it, you are going to be surprise on what I'm going to say but I want a smart, beautiful, intelligent girl and who will always be there for me and listen to me and understand me. And really ? You are really going to believe what the media says about me ? In my opinion, I think you shouldn't believe everything what they say about me cause their probably lies and I really don't know what their saying about me on the media cause I'm not always on my phone checking everything. You should always confront that person if it's true or not. Do not always believe in what other people say."

Gerald got me so damn surprise that he just said that to me, and he's right, I shouldn't believe in what people say about him I should always confront. I looked into Gerald's eyes and said "your right, I shouldn't believe in what people say, I should always confront and sorry" Gerald said "it's fine, you shouldn't be sorry, but can I get to know you and can I get your number? :)" I responded "yes, you can get to know me and yes you can get my number haha" I smiled at him and he was so happy that he put a huge smile and hugged me.

Gerald's Pov

When Eva said yes that I can meet her and get her number I was so happy. Monique and Christoph came in and Eva & Monique get to say goodbye and left. When they left I scream with excitement that I got her number and Christoph was laughing at me and said "Damn! Fuckin chill already, it's just her number haha" it's not just any number bruh ha. Lastly he said " alright bro, whatever you say ha but this girl is really changing you :)" After he was finished talking, he left to go to sleep and I laid down and for some how I automatically fell asleep on the couch.