Why can't she not leave me alone!

(Angelique's pov)

    Having this rage is really killing me inside... But mostly, I'm so broken... Gosh! I hate pain! Why do I got to be so soft...

(Gerald's pov)

    Angelique hasn't texted me or called me all day. She usually does, just to know if I'm okay, but today, she hasn't. I'm starting to worry. I'm going to call her

Ring ring...

"Hello?..." She sounded like she's been crying
"Hey babe, are you okay?... You haven't called me all day, so I started to worry so I called you to make sure your okay."
"... We need to talk"

God! When she said those words... I felt my heart literally dropped. Hoping it wouldn't be something bad

"She texted me" she sounded calm and clearing her throat
"Who?" Sounded confused
"Devin... Your ex-girlfriend"

Fuck! Why can't she not leave me alone!

"What did she did do, baby?"
"She called me in a private phone number two times until I answered and she said to me to stay away from you because your hers... Then she texted me in a very rude way that I got so mad that I called her a crazy ass bitch"
"Haha oh my god, baby! Did you really? Damn, I wish I was there to see it. You made my day"
"Yes... But she really didn't made my day, so when you come back home from tour I want you to put her back in her place or do anything to make her stop unless I will!"
"Don't worry baby, I will, I promise. She really isn't leaving me alone. I'm so tired of it, especially now on what she did to you"
"Wait, she's been trying to communicate with you???"
"Yeah but I've been ignoring her calls until I blocked her number and block her on every social media the other day"
"Wow! She's somethin else"
"She really is! But don't worry baby, I'll take care of this and baby?"
"Yes?"
"Stop crying baby, I really don't like hearing you crying or being in pain. I want you to always smile"
"Okay I will"
"That's my girl!" I heard her giggling
"Aww you giggling, your so cute baby. I love youuu"
"I love you, too baby"
"I'll Skype you later, okay?"
"Okay"
"Bye baby"
"Bye love"

After we hang up the phone, I got so mad towards Devin! Why would she do that? I don't want nothing from her, she has done enough. Especially now. No one is going to mess with my baby girl, and now Devin is going to see that she messed with the wrong guy.

_________. Back in Oakland

"Hey Marty, can you come with me to go talk to Devin?"
"Devin?! Are you okay? You know you have a Angelique, right?"
"I know I do... But what after she did to Angelique, it is just unforgivable"
"What the hell did she do to Angel??"
"When Angelique and Monique came back to Oakland that day, after me and Grady stop talking to them. Angelique received two calls from Devin until she answered and said to her that she should stay away from because I'm hers. Then she fuckin texted her in a very rude way. Angelique screenshot the messages sent me the messages to me."
"The fuck! I'm sorry but that bitch is crazy! Let me see the messages" I handed the phone to him and he read them
"Oh hell no, she's out of her mind bro."
"I know she is"
"I like the part where Angelique called her a crazy ass bitch" Marty laughed
"Bro! Same haha. I liked that part too ha. I've never heard Angel cussed before until now"
"That's true, now we know that she has some hood in her"
"Foreals! Well do you want to come?"
"Of course! No ones messing with my home girl, let go"

Marty and I got to my car and while driving to Devin's place, I unblocked her number to call her.

Ring ring....

"Gerald! Thank God you called, thanks for calling me. I miss you so much baby" me and Marty did that 'wtf face'
"Anyways... Are you home?"
"Yes, do you want to come over?"
"Yeah, I need to talk to you in a serious conversation."
"Okay"
"Okay, I'll see you then. Bye."
"Bye"

(Devin's pov)

   Oh my God, Gerald is going to see me! Wait, Angelique really stay away from him so I can be with him?? Well damn I guessed it worked! Gosh I'm so happy.

_____. Minutes later

Knock knock

(Gerald's Pov)

Devin opened the door and smiled but it disappeared

"Why is he doing here?" she pointed at Marty
"Because I can" Marty said and gave her a sassy look lol
"Well I'm just here to tell you to please leave my girlfriend and I the fuck alone! You have done enough Devin! I DON'T want you in my life, you are just a disappointment to me. You have caused too much! You are CRAZY! I will never come back to you, I don't want you, I will never be yours again! Just to put it very clear... I LOVE Angelique, I will never break up with her for you. Wanna know why? Because she is loyal, trustworthy, lovable, caring, amazing, and everything. You are just the past Devin!"
"Gerald... You have never yelled and cussed at me before"
"That's because I'm sick of you. I didn't came here to come back for you if that's what you're thinkin. I only came here to make it very clear and to not mess with my girl and me. Understand?"
"But Gera-" I cut her off
"Do you understand?!"
"..... Yes! I understand"
"You better understand because I really hope that this will be the last damn time I have to see you and let me and my girl in peace." She looked around with not a good mood
"Alright, bye Devin, forever"

Marty and I left

(Home)

"Finally she's out of your way, bro" Marty said
"Me too, hopefully this will be the last motha fuckin time. I love my relationship with Angelique and I want it to stay that way. Ima call Angelique that everything is clear."
"Alrighty" :)

Ring ring

"Hi baby!"
"Hello my sweet angel ! How is my little princess?"
"Ha I'm good baby"
"That's good my love, well guess what? I finally talked to Devin and I FINALLY put her back in her place. Hopefully this will be the last time she messes with you and me"
"Oh my god thank you so much baby! That's why I love you! I love the way that you are so loyal to me"
"Aww baby, I love you too. I will do anything to protect our relationship"
"Aww, me too"
"Well since I'm back in town, wanna go out my love?"
"Oh my god yes! Cause I miss you you"
"Aww me too! Gosh you make feel like a girl kid being in love ha"
"Is that a good thing haha?"
"Haha of course"
"Okay ha. Well guess what ? I dyed my hair back again to my normal hair color just like how you like it baby."
"Did you actually did that for me?!"
"Yes because I know you love my natural color hair. :)"
"You make me so happy. We are going to have the cutest babies."
"Whoa.. Kids already? Calm down cowboy ha"
"Well not now but later in the future haha" I giggled
"Oh okay, good" she giggled
"I'll pick you up later in the afternoon okay?"
"Okay my love"
"Bye my precious Queen"
"Bye my handsome King"