Wakey wakey

(Eva's Pov)

While Gerald is asleep I'm going to make him breakfast and try not to wake him up until I do it :p. I'm going to make pancakes, bacon, and hash browns plus home made orange juice. Finally, I was done cooking and now it's time to wake him up 😋

"Wakey wakey" I said it with so hyped up that I was jumping on the bed
"Ughhhh it's morning now?"
"Yes it is you lazy butt haha get up cause I made you breakfast"
"Ooh you made breakfast... Damn you know how to cook?"
"Hell yeah haha my parents told me that I need to cook cause if I don't then I'm not ready to get married but honestly marriage is something you really have to think about cause that's a big step and I'm not ready cause I ain't in love yet." I chuckle
"Damn I didn't knew that, but if you were in love with me, would you get married with me?" He said
"That's a personal question :)"
"It's just a simple question" he looked at me in the eyes and was crawling to me on the bed
"Well if I was deeply in love with you. Yes. I would get married with you
"Can I kiss you?"
"Um I don't kn..." He cut off my sentence & he kissed me leaving me blushing and I felt like my heart was pounding so hard that I felt it was going to come out
"Sorry I just had to do it I've been wanting to kiss you so bad since yesterday" he chuckle
"Why didn't you? I looked at him
"Because I wasn't sure if you will turn me down"
"Hmm so you had the perfect opportunity to kiss me huh?"
"Pretty much yeah" he blushes
"Aww that's so cute"
"That I blushed ?"
"Yes it's so cute" I smiled
"It's cause your special my gorgeous Latina. I've never felt like this before for a girl not even with my ex Devon. If you let me can I take you out today so we can have fun?"
"Wow you got me speechless" I blushed
"You should be and just to let you know I ain't playing games. I'm a real man. I'm not like those little boys who play games and break a lot of girls hearts. I'm real. So can I take you out?"
"Yes" :)
"Oh my God thank you, you are going to have so much fun. I promise you."
"Okay love, well breakfast is serve so let's go downstairs and eat"
"Let's go"

(Eva's Pov)

After him telling me it got me thinking so much. Is he the one? ... It's insane how we barely met and we are having feelings for each other. Never thought that emotions can hit you that hard in only few days.

Gerald and I got to sit down and eat talk about our personal lives.

"So tell me everything about you and your life?"
"As you already know, I graduated from college, start my career as a nurse of a doctors assistant next week. I like to shop cloths. My favorite color is black. I like to have fun like hanging out with my friends especially with my best friend. I love to read, dance, sing, model, and go to the gym. I have a brother who's 26 and I have a awesome family I love them all and my dad used to be in the military and I'm a daddy's little girl :) and my mom modeling photographer woman. My dad is a cop doing active duty everyday and he absolutely love it. My brother is Entrepreneur, he always wanted to be one and that was his dream and now he has it he was also in the military. Me and my brother we were born in San Diego, CA. I like to help people like every year when it's Christmas I would volunteer to help little kids who don't have a home and we'll give them cloths, presents, food, and have them do activities for them to have fun and enjoy. Also, bring Santa Claus so they can take pictures with him."
"Wow you have an amazing warm caring heart Eva and you have do have awesome parents. Now I gotta watch out from your dad" he chuckles
"Haha why he's not a bad guy"
"Oh I'm not saying that it's just that he was in the military so I mean I don't want to get my ass kicked by him neither your brother" he was playing around with me that he laughed
"This boy haha don't worry they won't kick your ass"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure and tell me about your life?"
"I was born in Oakland, CA from the bay :) proud to be born there. I only have a little brother name James and my mother Suzanne left my father when I was in 1st grade so me and my mom and brother moved out without my father knowing which was pretty hard. We all lived with my grandparents in Berkeley, CA. Then later we moved to North Oakland but me and brother we still attend school in Berkeley. My father is a art associate professor at CSU Fresno and my mother used to be a college teacher and since she was a teacher I attended college where she worked and I graduated there."
"Can I ask you a question? If you don't mind"
"No not at all go on"
"Why did your mom left your dad?"
"She just wasn't happy with him anymore and I've never told anybody about this but I know that soon somebody is going to interview me and tell me why I wrote this song but you know the song wrote called "everything will be okay"?"
"Yeah"
"That was story, my mother left him cause she met her and years later she moved in with us and I was confused why my mother was with a women. At that time I was 12 I didn't understand anything but later my mother explained to me & James about it. First I was mad but then I was like if my mom is happy with Melissa then I'm happy. That's the most important in this life is to have happiness.
"That's very kind of you to accept your mom for who she is, but what happened to Melissa?"
"While she was living with us I got along very well so as my brother James and so we accepted her to be part of the family and grew closer to her. Melissa became depressed while on drugs to treat her manic depressive disorder. One day, I came home to find Melissa deceased due to a fatal overdose. It hurt me so bad after singing that song in the studio I was controlling my tears but once I was finished with the song it felt really good taking it out of my chest"
"Gerald I'm so sorry to hear that, it's okay to cry honey. Never let those feelings get stock inside your chest because it will never do you good. And see, it felt good when you let it out. Don't be scared to show your emotions it's okay"
"Thanks Eva that really means a lot to me."
"Can I hug you?"
"Yes please I really need it"

______

"Thanks for listening to me baby girl"
"Your welcome, if ever need somebody to listen to you I'm here okay"
"Thank you and you know what let's not get sad cause me and you are going to have incredible time so I have to leave to take a shower and then I'll pick you up"
"Of course, I'll walk you to the door"
"Gracias"
"Damn okay speaking Spanish over here haha but I love the way you said it though" ;)
"Mm well de nada" ;)
"Okay well I'll see you later babes" :)
"See ya" ;)