A/N

1,3K views???!!! Thank you guys so much! I never expected this little three part story fic to actually work out this well. I am pretty happy with the rewrite, it's definitely better than the original though it is nice to see that I have improved in such a short time. 

I do want to self promo a different fic that I've been working on for quite some time called: Blue Eyes. Maybe some of you have already seen this, but I am really happy with this fic and just like this one, it improves by chapter. 

Synopsis: 

When John told Dean that he and Sam had to attend high school so John could go on a hunt, he never expected it to be this complicated.

Yet, here he was, sitting next to a gorgeous boy with the bluest eyes imaginable. He never meant for it to go this far, just a little flirting and maybe a hookup.

However, Dean was under his spell. Knowing he was leaving in only a few weeks, he was reluctant to start a relationship but unable to stay away. They were happy. Until everything fell apart, leaving both boys heartbroken, lost without each other.

What happens when fate leads them back to each other only ten years later?

Check it out if you think this could be the type of fic you want to read :)

(I'm also really sorry for the self promo, but I am proud of Blue Eyes and I hope more of you will read it and let me know what you think)