I really am weak

When the bell rang me and Mai walked together and I told her the story of me and Rin.

Mai: that's messed up bro, I always knew you were mean but not this mean ice queen
Me: hey, don't jump on me it was complicated back then and it's not like I didn't knew who he was .........and anyways I was hurt to back then knowing that the guy I liked was interested in my sister........so I had to step down

That day we walked back home quietly. Mai went home and I was about to enter the house when I noticed the big truck parked at the house next to ours. Oh, I guess we have new neighbours maybe I will greet them them later. And that's when Rin walked out from behind the truck and froze just like me when we saw each other. I swallowed hard. What the heck? Why was this happening to me? Rin smirked.

Rin: well fancy meeting you here Aria

The way he said my name made my legs tremble. The door to the house opened and my mom came out she looked at me and her smile turned in to a frown. Oh no I didn't want her to lecture me in front of  Rin.

Mom: why can't you be more like your sister she's already home and it took you this long to get home ?
Me: she got a ride from her friend and please don't start with me today
Mom: don't u dare talk to me like that learn something from your sister she can teach u a lot and u have more than enough room for improvement

This is it I can't take any more of this or else I'll go insane. I quickly turned around and walked away in to the street. Right now needed to be alone. More than anything.

Mom: ARIA........ARIA , WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING

I could hear my mom yelling from behind. But I didn't listen I couldn't take any more of this. Rin heard it all he's probably making fun of me right now.

When it was finally dark outside and I was ready to face my mom I started walking back. When I walked to the house I could tell there would be HELL to pay because the t.v launch slight was on which mom would only put on when she wanted to humiliate me in front of my sister. I took a deep breath and opened the door with my key and walked in. Both of them were sitting on the couch.

Angle: why do u do useless stop can't u be more considerate
Mom: where did u go
Me: .................................................
Mom: tell me where did u go
Me: .................................................
Angle: she probably stayed with a boy or something she really has no shame

There was a pinch in my heart. Why foes Angel not like me? Did I do something wrong to her? Before I knew it there were tears in my eyes.

Me: I am.............. tired of being treated like this........... please stop you're hurting me

With that I ran to my room and looked the door behind me. I REALLY AM WEAK.
.