I want to die

I woke up. The sun was shinning brightly like yesterday was a nightmare. But I knew what happened yesterday was true. But I wonder how I ended up here, did Rin bring me here? I was back in my room some how. I quickly got out of bed and dressed up and went down stairs.  Mom and Angel were down stairs waiting for me. I guess I have some explaining to do. When I reached them they looked annoyed and  angry.

Mom: where were you last night

Me: I was with a friend

Angel: oh yeah that's why Rin brought you here and your clothes were ripped he wouldn't tell us anything. Tell me what happened. Did you try to jump on him you slut. Or did he catch you having sex out on the streets. You slut.

Me: is that all you care about. Are you not a single bit worried about what happened to me? Don't worry I didn't try to seduce your boyfriend. I wouldn't do that to you. Now if your done I have to go to school.

Mom: where were you last night? What did you do? When will you stop shaming me?

Me: when will you stop. Did you ever stop to think maybe i was in trouble? Maybe both of you should stop being do selfish.

Mom: we are being selfish? You terrible disgusting girl. Where were you last night TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT YOU SLUT.

Me: where was I? I was kidnapped I WAS ABOUT TO BE RAPED.

Both mom and Angel were quiet. Tears rolled down my eyes. I quickly rushed out the house. Rin was also getting out his house. I quickly ran past him my face still wet from my tears. I hate my life I just want to die. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.