There Going Out!

The next day I woke up earlier than I would and left the house for school. Truth be told I didn't want to face my mom or Angel. As I was locking the gate I saw Rin getting out of his house and guess what? Angel was with him coming out of his house. My heart stopped it seemed like the world froze. Why the heck am I feeling this way? Don't tell do I still have feelings for him? No I couldn't, right? I lowered my head and walked past them quickly. When I got to school Mai was already there.

Mai: hey look who's here early ........ Wait what happened
Me: nothing

That's when Rin and Angel walked in together holding each other's hand . This time I felt like I would die there was a pinching feeling in my hand. Then Angels best friend Ava walked up to her.

Ava: oh, my gosh are you two dating now
Angel: * smiles* YES

My heart stopped. What? Why am I feeling this way? I don't know what to do? Why ami feeling this way? Rin looked at me and for some reason his eyes were different. I don't know how to explain it, it's as if he were .........................sad......... very sad. As soon as our eyes met he looked away. Why? Why are Angel and Rin together. After that we went to our classrooms.

Teacher: so your midterms will be starting next week and some of you need to step up the game.
Mai: I think he's talking to you Aria
Me: hahahahahaha I think he's talking to you

That day at school I didn't talk to either Angel and Rin. After the bell rang I quickly ran home. Why do I feel this way? Why does my heart hurts? When I got home I quickly jumped in to the shower. I let the hot water run down my skin. When I was done I put on my black skinny jeans and a white t shirt. I opened the window and let the cool air in and before I knew it I was asleep. That night I dreamed of the time when I rejected Rin. Even in my sleep the pain was unbearable.