Safe?

Man 1 moved his hands on to my shirt and unbuttoned the first button. The black lace of my bra was showing. No get away from me . I don't want this. I have to do something i am not a weakling. I will not let this happen to me. I pushed my legs up and hit the man 1 right in the face he fell and the others went to his rescue. I took this as my chance I grabbed a metal rod that was next to the wall. I have to this this is the only way. I gripped the rod as hard as I could and attacked one of the men in the head. Dark red blood poured from his head. I cold fell myself trembling. The girl that I saved from being raped wiped her tears from her wet face and tried to untie the other girls hands. Good now I can distract these thugs so they can escape.  Charged at man 2 who was moving towards me he fell to the ground but something heavy caught my neck. A knife was pointed at my throat. I singled the girls to go. I threw the metal rod at the door and the lock was broken. The girls quickly ran out. I felt so relived I am glad there safe.

Man3: look what you've done because of you..........you bitch

He threw me on the floor and was about to jump on me but he suddenly fell side ways. I looked up to see a tall figure. It was Rin. My heart stopped. Rin what is he doing here? He looked angry his eyes they looked like fire. I realised I was trembling. He moved towards the last man remaining he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him on the ground so hard that I could hear the sound of the man hitting the floor vibrating. Rin turned around and looked at me. But it was hard for me to focus because I was getting dizzy again. I stood up a little wobbly. Rin suddenly yanks my hand and storms out the door and in the darkness of the night.

Me: Rin what are you doing here ??????????
Rin: I was walking  home when 4 girls came to and said that a girl was getting raped I rushed over to find you there........
Me: ...t....thank you   
Rin:...........................................................................................................................................................................................
Me: you can let go of my hand now

Rin stopped walking and turned around and looked me in the eye. He grabbed both of my hands and pushed me against a tree. And before I knew it Rin leaned down and kissed me. Our lips met. It was warm and sweet the kiss. When I tried to break free he kissed me harder this time his tongue ripped through my lips and in to my mouth. My heart was beating fast very fast, but why? I tried to break away thinking that this is betraying my sister but Rin didn't let go. He finally came up for air and broke the kiss. Both of was were breathing hard. My head was spinning. What just happened? My eyes were watery, why did Rin do that? Tears rolled down my eye . And before I knew it my head grew heavier and darkness took over. The last thing I remember is falling in to safe, strong, and warm arms.