Loki's prank backfires

A/N: remember, she has special powers like energy waves/shocks.

TONYxOC

Ella woke up suddenly, not remembering how she had fallen asleep in the first place. The moment she regained her conscious, she knew something was off.

It was just the feeling, tough. Everything was in its place, or so it seemed, because the lights would not stop flicking. She stood up on her desk and send some energy towards the lights on the roof. It worked, and the room was lit up completely.

It was a mess. The Lab in which she gave her classes was made a complete mess. The students chairs were thrown everywhere, chemicals were everywhere, there was glass in the floor from which she assumed were previously some pewter glasses.

"What happened here?" she asked out loud while checking her body for any sign of damage but finding none.

She ventured outside of her classroom. The hallway was again, poorly lited. But she could steel see the bodies. Teenagers where laying on the floor terribly still. She gasped at the sight. Bodies and blood everywhere: in the floor, in the walls, coming out of the bodies. She heard someone screaming and she ran in to the end of the hall, pushing the double doors open.

Outside was even worse. The sky was dark, a storm was forming and you could see lightings falling in the city, destroying every building they touched. Screams could be heard coming from every direction. The sky was suddenly on fire and strange creatures started to descend everywhere. It was a killing spree.

She heard something close to an explosion and watched in fear how the mighty ironman was falling at a high speed, the suit leaving a trace of smoke in the sky.

"Tony!" she cried as her feet began moving towards him. She tried to stop him from crashing on the ground with a magnetic field but failed horribly, and the sound of the collision was almost heart-breaking. She ran to him, tears falling from her eyes.

"Tony, please, Tony..." she cried trying to take the suit off. "You can't be..."

In that moment, the mask was lifted, and she could see Tony's face. She gasped, he was beated up. As he coughed some blood, she tried to move him to a more comfortable position using her powers but it was like her body was ignoring her commands, she couldn't get her powers to work.

"It was your fault" coughed Tony some more and her eyes started to water.

"What do you mean? What happened to you?" she cried.

"Why didn't you help us?" his voice was getting softer and softer "we called for you... you weren't there..."

"Tony... i'm sorry, I didn't know" she cried. The air around them was going crazy, and the sly was pitch black, lightings falling faster with every passing second. "Where are the others? I can help." Tony coughed once more.

"Dead, everybody's gone. Can't you see?" She could. She could see the bodies of her friends laying around in the floor, covered in blood, their faces pained. They were all there: All the avengers, her mother, some kids from her classes.

"Why did you do this to us?" said Tony and then it was as if his eyes held no spark anymore. He was dead. She had lost everyone. She was alone. And it was her fault.

"Noooooo!" she screamed with all her might, sending every spark, every energy, fear and angry feeling she had bubbling up inside of her. Her surroundings became so bright it was blinding. She could feel it. She could feel her waves of energy hitting and destroying everything around her.

Suddenly, she had voices around her. She blinked, forcing the tears to disappear. Now someone was shaking her, trying to get her attention.

She could hear the voices better, they were angry, but couldn't get the words.

"What the heck happened?" said Rose. "Why is Loki on the floor? What the heck?"

"It was... Barton's idea." Grunted Loki and then there was a crash and Tony entered through the window in his ironman suit.

"Who killed JARVIS?" he asked once his mask was off.

"I can explain." Said Clint, everybody was expecting an answer.

"Ella?" said Tony kneeling in front of her. "What happened?"

"You were dead. You were all dead and I..." she said with a shaking voice Tony placed his hands on her face, trying to soothe her.

"We are all okay, see? We are all fine. It's ok. What are you...? Wait. No. no. no. Don't cry baby don't... " He grunted, and stood up. "Well I hope you are happy because now I have to murder somebody. You!" he pointed at Loki.

"Clint wanted to play a joke." Said Loki still grumping on the floor. "Stupid birdman."

"I didn't tell you to go freak her out!" he screamed trying to hide behind Natasha from Tony.

"'I want her to face her worst nightmare' those were your exact words."

"You asshole." Said Natasha twisting his arm to get him out of her back.

"I didn't knew it was gonna get this bad."

"I'm alright." Ella whispered and Tony sighed clearly relieved that she wasn't crying anymore. "It just seemed so real."

"Brother, you should know better than to play your tricks. You are still under surveillance and scaring the ladies will not help your case."

"I only did what that idiot told me. It was a little prank."

"Why does he smell like burnt popcorn?" asked Amy, who went to sit farther from him.

"She was asleep and was planting a vision on her mind."

"He was holding her temples when she started screaming and freaking out." Said Clint "You should have seen it. There was this huge electric shock; he got caught in it. And flew out in the air when it was over."

"I shocked Loki?" asked Ella with a concerned voice. The God of Mischief Glared at her, but Tony Grinned and winked in her direction.

"That's my girl."

"Hate to break it to you, but we still need you to fix the power, Tony."