Mission: Bucky

A/N: Just pretend that, at some point, this OC and Clint realized what they had was just a minor crush and that it disapeared.  They're great friends now.

Amy's POV

It had been two weeks since The Captain, Tony, Clint, and I had gone into this mission and we were exhausted. The mood was not getting better for anyone.

"Why are we even here?" Tony nodded to my question.

"Following tracks." Said captain. That had been his answer to everything for the past weeks.

"I know. But why are we hi-?" I never got to finish my sentence as Clint's voice was heard through the speakers.

"I see movement inside. Just one, possibly two persons."

"We are going in." with that, the three of us walked inside the building, carefull not to do much noise. That was hard considering Tony had his Ironman suit on.

The place we were in was an abandoned building. One of the many HYDRA facilities we had been searching. All of them were in bad conditions on the outside, but in the inside, they had weird technology and good facilities. Tony usually had fun dismantling the place.

This one had more lab equipment than the others, and that just gave me the creeps.

"Stark, go left. I'll go right. Dalton, right." We nodded and walk to where we were ordered. I walked with precaution, not wanting to attract negative attention. However, I just encountered some empty hospital rooms-at least they looked like that- but the doors were highly reinforced and they did not look inviting or recomforting at all.

At last, I reached what looked like the files room. There were folders and papers everywhere, describing all types of weird experiments. I couldn't believe it was truth, was it not for the horribly detailed photos attached to the files, I would have thought this was a horror movie.

Suddenly I started to hear commotion and a fight. I ran out of there to where and towards the noises, I could hear Steve talking/yelling to another male. A lot of profanities was all I heard from the other guy. I reached a pair of stairs and at the bottom, there was a big room. I didn't stop to think, Steve was there, yelling to this other guy with long brown hair.

IT was a weird scene, because the guy was trying to kill Steve while the captain was trying to talk some sense into him.

"Dalton, out." Said Steve not taking his eyes off the other guy. I walked farther inside, my hand just above my gun at my hips. The other guy was breathing sharply, his eyes were like crazy, his mind seemed to be going miles per hour and battling inside of him.

"Dalton, OUT."

"Is this him?" I asked, not following his direct orders. "Is this him, Captain?"

"Yes. But he doesn't seem right. He's in crisis. Go outside."

"Im going in." sounded Tony through the com.

"No. Don't come in." I said, fearing more people would just make this worse. The guy we've been searching for, the supposed friend of the captain was pacing, not taking his eyes off of us. He looked like a lion in a cage. A dreadfull lion, he was the more threatening man I have ever seen. His whole demeanour screamed dangerous. Not only because of his mask, his muscles orr his metal arm, but for his eyes.

"You go out, Captain." I said, and he looked to me like I was growing two heads. "I'll talk to him."

"Dalton, you wait outside this is not safe for you and he's my friend."