Welcome to the tower

Ella's POV

To say that the last couple of days had been crazy would be an understatement. From being caught by SHEILD, to finding out I was going to be an avenger, and then to a series of talks with Colson, Hill and Fury. Tough the talks with the director had been more like lectures and threats.

Smiling, i took my suitcase and walked to the entrance of the tower, where Maria Hill, a.k.a. Fury's right hand, was waiting for me.

"Hello, Hill."

"Good Morning." Said the agent handing me what looked like a corporative badge with my photo on it. "This is your entrance key. Please don't lose it."

"Alright." i said taking a breath. "Are the others in there?"

"Some are deployed. The other two new members are in there." Said Hill entering the elevator and I followed her. "Lounge floor, JARVIS, please."

"Of course, miss Hill."

"Nice. So this is JARVIS. I've read a lot about you." I said talking to no one in particular. "Are you an A.I. or just a voice program?"

"I believe Mr. Stark would be better to answer that. We have arrived. Welcome, Miss Reynolds."

"Thank you JARVIS."

"This way." I followed Hill into a living room watching everything carefully. The place was awesome. It looked like some high tech department from a fancy catalogue. Which was no surprise since it was, after all, Tony freaking Stark's tower. "Your training program will be revised with Steven, you'll train five days a week, like the rest of the team. Besides that, you are free to use your time as you wish. Do you have any question?" I shake my head. "Very well, I'll leave you then. Welcome to the team."

"Thanks." And just like that, I was alone. "JARVIS, is anyone else in this floor?"

"Miss Dalton and Dr Johnson are on their quarters. Dr Banner are at the lab floor." I nodded, and started to walk around. There was a huge living room with a massive tv, a kitchen with a bar separating it from the living room, and a dining room. There was also a hallway that led to the rooms, I guess, and there was a huge wall made completely of crystal that showed the best view of NR city I had ever seen. Behind the glass was a terrace with some chairs. That area seemed to be on a lower level, so you would need to take the stairs that were on the right side. "Would you like me to show you to your room?" JARVIS's voice was heard.

"That would be nice."

After some time in my new room, i decided it was time to come out and try to meet somebody. Luckily, I didn't have to look around much, for in the living room she found a girl with brown hair. She seemed to be reading some heavy book.

"Hello." I said siting down next to her.

"Hi." Said the girl with a smile on her face.

"I'm Ella Reynolds." I smiled and offer her a hand to shake, but she seemed uncertain about that and smiled apologetic, not taking it. Awkwardly i placed my own on my lap. This must be the poison girl.

"Rose Johnson."

"Oh! You are the doctor, right? So what do you do?"

"I... have some toxins. Dangerous toxins." Yep. Poison girl.

"So you are like poison ivy?" the dr nodded. "Well that's nice."

"I also happen to be a PhD in toxicology, and a doctor. Used to, now I think I'll have to stick to research for some time." She kept on talking. "So what's your thing?"