TAG! (๑•́o•̀๑)

I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶a̶g̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶u̶d̶d̶e̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶.̶

As the title says, I've been tag into answering questions by _-KNB-_. I'm actually surprised that someone tagged me since I've been inactive lately. [I'm currently 6 feet underground ;)]

However, I'll be breaking the rules by following only Rule #2: Each person must answer all the questions then make 10 questions for the others. [Maybe that's why no one tags me in this tag games hahaha]

Anyway, I don't know if I'm late with the one week deadline or anything, but if I am then I apologize. I tried to answer them as fast as I can but I really don't have any free time anymore. I'm ranting already, I should stop. This is not what you came here for so let's just get on with it hahaha. 

[These are very random set of questions, wow oh wow hahaha I like it tho] 

~~~

Ⓠ: Who is your anime husbando?

:: I have both Akashi Seijuro (of course) and Akabane Karma (obviously) on my list but the ultimate husband for me would be Allen Walker. He's mine. HE. IS. MINE.

Ⓠ: Favorite anime?

:: All-time favourite would be D.Gray-Man. I can watch it over and over and not get bored with it at all. And since the anime is making a comeback this year, along with the end of the 2-year hiatus of the manga last year, I cannot contain my excitement like asdfghjkl I just love it so much I don't even know.

Ⓠ: How do you like your potatoes?

:: Cooked. ◉ヮ◉

Ⓠ: What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word banana?

:: Kise. Hahaha. I don't know why, I'm sorry hahahaha.

Ⓠ: Favourite performer?

:: Panic! At the Disco.

Ⓠ: Where do you think you'll be in 10 years time?

:: This question is kinda deep for me, wow. To be true, I don't really know. I could only hope that I survive my day to day life and wherever I may be in 10 years time, I would be successful and happy.

Ⓠ: What's your favourite joke?

:: "What do you call Eren when he was still a teenager?"
"What?"
.
.
.
"Teen Titan"

It's lame, I know. I'm not even sure if you get the joke but this was the joke my crush told me before telling me that he was actually saving his first dance for me back in my JS prom. [Kinikilig ako shet hahahaha]

Ⓠ: If I fill a cup with water, is it half empty or half full?

:: I don't know. It's already filled so why are you asking if it's half empty or half full?

Ⓠ: What turns you on?

:: Glasses. I find them attractive especially if they are the perfect frames and fit. 

Ⓠ: What turns you off?

:: Extreme indecisiveness wherein I'm not even sure about what you really want.

~~~

I actually enjoy tag games, sadly I suck at it :( Nonetheless, as part of the rules, here are my 10 questions: [Some of them are from tumblr since they seemed fun]

◉ Which do you prefer: sunrise or sunset?

◉ Think of a story [can be a novel or fanfiction] then type down a line you remember reading from it. What does the line mean to you and why do you remember it?

◉ Do you give names to your stuffed toys? 

◉  Do you keep a journal? What do you write/draw/ in it?

◉  Do you like singing/humming to yourself? What song are you recently singing/humming?

◉ Tea or Coffee? What's your favorite kind?

◉ What is the worst pun you've said/heard?

◉ Do you style your hair?

◉ What classical music piece do you like the most?

  ◉ What are you procrastination on right now?  

Now, as part of defying the rules, I won't be tagging anyone (since I'm afraid I might bother them) except from _-KNB-_ only since the tagged backs are allowed. Hehehe.

Thought if anyone reading this wants to answer too, then go for it. That would be awesome. Just mention me so that I can read them and leave a comment if ever :))

Hope you enjoyed this! 

I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶r̶i̶v̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶