Chapter 8

*Note from crazychick786*

Some clarification: Laila hasn't seen Hal Sammi or Zaiyaan in 2 years.

She hasn't been friends with Marie for 1 1/2 year.

 Therefore the last time the Kents were here when they lived here they saw Marie at thanksgiving and years before that too. Since they were all friends then. But just a few months after they moved, the whole "day" happened and they stopped being friends. But now as you can see, they’re friends again J Thanks for reading and please comment if u think I should improve and vote if this kept your interest. Okay enjoy :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LI 8

Recap

"Laila. Calm Down. Of course I remember her. She's the one who put me to this. She's the one that started it all. She thinks we should forgive her. Just give her a second chance. She used to be your friend at one time you know? Plus. This is her second last year of high school. Let's not waste it shall we?" she waited a few seconds.

I breathed out loudly. "Fine. I'll try my best. To...to let it go. Give her a second chance.  For Fizas sake." I Finally Admitted. But even I wasn't 100% sure of my words.

Chapter 8- Suspicions

Finally Friday arrived. The day whether I could try to put everything Aside for real.

 The sun was setting and The chicks should be making their way anytime soon. I had "Mean Girls" picked out and ready to go for voting.

 I was just lounging in my Navy Blue tee that read "be the peanut butter to my jelly" and black snug yoga pants, which could also make shift into pjs if the movies stupid and I fall asleep. I was vacuuming ThE carpet while singing and swaying to the radio blasting out of my iPod. Music always makes cleaning better. And it makes it not so silent and creepy anymore. It was weird how the house was a bit quiet. I think Hal and Zaiyaan were either at late classes at college or just hanging out with friends. Who knows? The adults were just chilling upstairs like they normally do. And Sammi was shopping.

 With my hair up in a "get out of my face" bun I was alone in my cozy basement trying to tidy it up a bit and put blankets and pillows on the floor. After popping not 4, but 5 bags of popcorn since I snacked on a bag because I was so bored. I heard the doorbell and jumped up, dropping pieces of popcorn that were sitting on my lap on the freshly cleaned floor. I scowled to myself.

“Fudging Pickles.”  I mumbled under my breath along with other random words I use for curse words as I made my way upstairs.

“Stupid popcorn. Flap jacking doorbell. Stupid Stupid Stupid.” I let out my anger and clenched my fist as I made my way to the door only to bump abruptly into something hard.

“What the Turkey Jerky!” I said as I jerked back.

“I know you are!” said the person who bumped into me. Zaiyaan. Erghh! I could punch this guy out. Im already slightly angry over the popcorn situation. And then him bumping me. He should NOT be messing with me right now. Just seeing his face puts a frown on my face when I recap all the teasing and insults and arguments we get into.

Actually you know what. That’s going to change. At least slightly. I mean it wouldn’t be fun if we stopped arguing but it should be cut down a bit.

These past few days have been all about letting go of grudges and forgetting the past. That’s exactly what I’m going to do.

Plus itll weird him out.