Author's note

So I basically have no time to write any more which is why I'm just going to explain what I had hoped for to happen but I didn't have the story planned out so I don't really know why some of what I wanted to happen happens or if it really works out that well as an interesting and believable story. Here goes:

- There would be a lot of romance between Victor and Elizabeth, past and present - all very cute scenes where they look after each other but aren't always physical *wink*

- Elizabeth would turn out to grow stronger all the time because of her amazing mental capacity which is down to Victor having taught her a lot (which would have been seen in flashbacks) when she was younger

- Vanessa would discover this as she watches Elizabeth become more and more ill due to the spells and runes that invade her in her sleep and she unconsciously peforms them too. Victor picks up on this which is why they marry quickly one afternoon (with Vanessa as witness) when Elizabeth is weakened from all the sudden power she has.

- Hecate would fight Elizabeth because she hates her for being better than herself and using that power to protect Vanessa who would give Hecate a reward when handed to the Master but it kills both of them with Vanessa helping Elizabeth to try to get Elizabeth to hide and regain her strength. The fight revolved around supernatural powers which weakened Vanessa. Victor was put into a sleep throughout to protect him. He looks after Vanessa after he wakes when the protection spell Elizabeth placed on him breaks when she dies. He and Vanessa get by until Sir Malcolm and Ethan get back in a while. They forget about what happened with Elizabeth cause it hurts Victor so other than Vanessa, no one really knew about Elizabeth or the fact they actually married.

So here is my idea of what I wanted to happen next in the series. Obviously, there'd be more interest if I wrote it properly and I had wanted to but I'm sorry that I can't continue...thanks for reading though!

Alyssa