Transferring!?

Akari Pov

I yawned and walked downstairs to make breakfast. As I entered the Kitchen my Okãsan was in there waiting for me.

"Morning Okãsan!!"

"Morning Sachi!!!! I have news!!"

"News?"

"Yes!!!"

"What is it?"

"Your transferring to Karasuno!!!!!"

"Oh okay....WHAT!?"

"It's so you can be with Koushi more!!!"

Timeskip

I'm walking down the street, in the Karasuno uniform my Okãsan already bought. I was early ish so I messaged Koushi.

-Hey :). S

-Hey, what's up? K

-I have news :). S

-What is it? K

-I'm transferring. S

-Where too???? K

-KARASUNO!!!!!!! S

-SERIOUSLY!?!?!? K

-Yeah :) :) :). S

-That's great! Want help with your first day? K

-Well I know the way, but is it okay if you meet me at the gate? S

-Of course!! See you in a bit!! K

-Okay!! S

I smiled and put my phone back I to my bag. I continued to walk down the street. And finally when I got to the gate, Koushi was already there.

"Hey!!"

"Hey Sachi!!"

"Sorry if I was slow, you got here before me...."

"It's okay, I was here already doing Volleyball practise."

"How early!?"

He laughed at my reaction and I blushed.

"Want me to take you to the school office to get your timetable?"

"If that's okay."

He smiled and took my hand. I blushed deeply and noticed that students around us were watching and gossiping.

"Is that Sugawara Koushi's girlfriend!!"

"It's she new?"

"She's so pretty!!"

"What year do you think she's in??"

Koushi turned and smiled at me. He seemed really happy, and that made me feel even happier.

"I can't believe your going to be going to Karasuno!! I can see you everyday now!"

I smiled and he blushed slightly.

"I'm really happy that I'm hear to. Though my Okãsan could have given me some warning. I found out an hour ago."

Koushi rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Your exaggerating."

I gave him my I'm tellingthe truth face, and his eyes widened.

"Are you serious!?"

"Yep, my Okãsan's like that."

We were about to talk again, but we had reached the school office. Koushi knocked on the door and a teacher answered.

"This is Akari Sachi, she's new and starting today. Please could she have her timetable?"

The teacher nodded and smiled.

"Sure dear!"

She handed me a piece of paper with my classes on.

"I hope you enjoy Karasuno!!"

She walked off and I smiled. Koushi peered over my shoulder at the timetable.

"You have English first, want me to take you to the room?"

"Yes please!!"

He took my hand again and he led me to my room. When we got there, he knocked on the door. A teacher came out and smiled.

"You must be Akari Sachi!!! Nice to meet you, we will do introductions in a minute and I will call you in when we're ready, okay?"

"Okay!!"

Koushi gave me a thumbs up and I smiled.

See you later Sachi!!! Oh and at break and lunch go to the roof!! That's where I eat!!"

He checked the time and his eyes widened.

"Gotta go!!! See you later!!"

He sprinted off and I laughed to myself. I was wondering what to do, when my teacher called out my name. I could tell she was waiting for me to enter. I took a deep breath and opened the door.
I walked to the frontof the class, and turned to my classmates. Wait. A minute. NISHINOYA AND TANAKA ARE HERE!!!!

I was happy to have familiar faces, but it was still a suprise. They happily waved and I waved back.

"Akari-san, please introduce yourself."

"Ano....I'm Akari Sachi, I know this is a akward time to be transferring so please be kind and nice to meet you"

Most of the class smiled back at me, except for a few girls.

"Okay Akari-san, please sit behind Nishinoya."

I nodded and sat down. A boy next to me tapped my shoulders.

"Hey?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you....have a boyfriend?"

"Um, I do actually."

Before he could respond, Nishinoya and Tanaka had jumped in between us.

"Don't touch Sachi-chan!!! We need to protect her for Sugawara!!"

I smiled and they blushed a deep red.

Okay....This class is pretty cool after all Xd