My Bodyguards

Akari Pov

Lessons went by pretty quickly, and to me were boring. This stuff she was teaching was so easy.

I packed by bag and got ready to go to the roof, but I was stopped by Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"Sachi-chan!!!"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you going?"

"Koushi said to sit with him at the roof."

"Oh we thought so!! We sit with Sugawara, so we can take you there if you want!!"

"Okay!"

They smiled at me and I followed them through the school to a set of stairs. We walked up them and opened the door to reveal a beautiful roof. The sun was shining and it was bright and warm here.

"Sachi!!"

I turned to see Koushi running towards me. He gave me a hug and smiled.

"How's school so far?"

"It's okay! Pretty easy though."

Tanaka and Nishinoya, who had been listening in on our conversation gasped at me. I turned around and gave them a wierd look.

"What?"

"That was so hard!!"

"Was it?"

"YES!!!"

"Oh, well I've technically finished university online, so that's probably why."

Their jaws dropped, and after they relaxed themselves, they smirked at Koushi.

"Your girlfriend's smarter than you Koushi, need her to tutor you?"

Koushi and I sighed while Tanaka and Nishinoya laughed and sat down.

Koushi pulled me to the side.

"Were you serious about what you said a minute ago?!"

"Yep."

I popped the p and Koushi moaned. I cocked my head and looked at him.

"What?"

"My girlfriend is already smarter than me...."

I laughed and he blushed slightly.

"Anyway!!! Let's introduce you properly to the team!! Their really nice so you don't need to worry!!"

"Okay!!"

He took my hand and we walked over to a group of boys. Tanaka and Nishinoya were there, and I recognised most of the others from the practise match at my old school.

Koushi cleared his throat and the boys stopped talking and looked at us.

"Hey guys, this is Akari Sachi. She transfered today and this is a good chance to get to know her."

He nudged me foward a little. I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Akari Sachi, as Koushi said, but you can call me Sachi-chan!!"

Most of them smiled at me, and a small boy with ginger hair jumped up and looked at me.

"Your hair!!!"

"My hair??"

"Yeah!!!"

"What about it??"

"It's really cool!!!!!!!!"

"Oh!! Thank you!!"

The girls her boy smiled and held out his hand.

"It's Hinata Shouyo, a 1st year!!!! Nice to meet you!!!!"