Living With My Suga ♡

Sugawara Pov

It's been two weeks since I started living with Sachi, and it feels like this is what I was destined for.

Me and Sachi have settled in really quickly, and are acting like the married couple we are. My new Okãsan gives me and Sachi an allowance until the end of the year, when I take a position in their family business.

It feels wierd that I still go to school, even though I'm married, and already know what job I'm going to do in the near future.

It's funny how my life is already planned out in a way, but I'm happy about it.

It's amazing how happy I am when I'm with Sachi.

And that's something I never want to change.

School ends pretty soon.

Wierd.

Soon I will be like a proper husband. One that goes out and works to bring in money for the family.

But one thing I'm excited but nervous about, is having a family.

I've always wanted to be a father, but it feels wierd thinking that it could be sooner than I thought.

But if I were to start a family.

I would be happy that it would be with Sachi.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!

Sorry this is so short!!!

I've been pretty ill today and I nearly didn't write anything at all!!!

I hope you understand and I will make sure that tomorrow's chapter is longer!!!

Thank you!!!

-Jess-chan ♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••