An Actual Date ♡

Akari Pov

what do you wear for dates!?

I have no idea....I've never been on one before.

After debating with myself finally decided to settle for a long white and blue strapless dress, and white heeled wedges.

I let my hair fall naturally down my back, but brushed it gently to make it neat.

I applied a little makeup, and smiled at the finishing result. I walked downstairs to get a cup of water, and my Okãsan was already in the kitchen. She saw me and smiled widely.

"Sachi dear you look beautiful!!! Are you ready for your date??"

"Thank you Okãsan!!! And I think I am."

She smiled at me and we began to start a conversation when the doorbell went.

I smiled to myself and Okãsan giggled at my reaction.

"Someone's excited."

We walked to answer the door together, and revealed Koushi, wearing a pair of black jeans, and a neat gray jumper that covered his shirt. He looked amazing, and seemed really nervous.

He saw me and blushed deeply, before pulling his arm from behind his back to present a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"You....you look amazing Sachi."

I smiled at him and felt a shiver down my spine.

"Thank you Koushi, you do as well."

My my smiled at us and laughed a little.

"Okay lovebirds, have fun, and Koushi? Bring Sachi back by 11:00am at the latest."

"Okay Mrs Akari, thank you!"

She smiled and walked away. I walked outside and closed the door behind me. We started walking, and we were slightly akward. To break the ice, I slowly took his hand, and entwined my fingers with his.

I could feel him tense up a bit, but he soon calmed down and looked at me. I smiled and he blushed again.

"Sachi?"

"Yeah?"

"You really do look beautiful today...."

"Thank you!!"

"It's okay! Want to know where we're going to go??"

"Yeah!!!"

He laughed at my reaction.

"It's thought we could go see a movie, then go for a walk in the park after. Is that okay?"

"That sounds amazing!!!!

Timeskip

The movie was amazing. It was a fantasy romance film, and I loved it so much. During the film, Koushi even put his arm around me. I feel so much more comfortable around him now, and I love that I do.

We were walking through the park, hand in hand. We seem to be calmer around each other now. He looked at me, and I smiled in return. God, he's so cute.

Sugawara Pov

I smiled at Sachi and she smiled back at me. God, she's so beautiful. I do t know how I can act normal around her. I can tell I'm crazy about her already.

She looks so beautiful today, and I love her hair. Now whenever I look at something blue, I instantly find myself thinking about Sachi.

"Koushi, are you okay??"

I realised that I hadn't spoken for a while, and blushed.

"Yeah I am, thanks...."

"Koushi, can I ask you something?"

"Of course?"

"Do you think it's wierd that your going out with someone younger than you??"

"Not really."

"Well....are you just going out with me because your stuck with me?"

I turned to her and placed a hand on each of her shoulders.

"Sachi, I'm not cruel enoughto do that to a person. I invited you out today because I wanted to. And the truth is...."

"Yeah?"

"I....think I'm in love with you...."

I could feel my face burning bright red. I looked up to see a smiling Sachi.

"I think I am too."

My eyes widened at her reaction, and I smiled. I took her hand.

"We better go home now, if I take you back early, then your parents will be happy with letting you go out with me again."

Timeskip

I was back at my house. I had dropped Sachi off half an hour ago, but I felt like a lifetime. I missed her already, which suprised me. I had never been like that about a person before. I was just about to message her when I got a text. From Sachi.

-Hey!! Today was lovely!! Arigato!!! And I miss you :(. S

-I miss you too :). Sorry if what I said earlier shocked you. K

-No it didn't it's okay! I was happy and I feel the same way :). I wish we were at the same school :( then we could see each other more :). S

- Me too :). K

-I gotta go but talk tomorrow? S

-Okay :) talk tomorrow :). K

I turned my phone off and smiled at the ceiling.

She feels the same way, huh?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like this so far guys!!!!

Really enjoying writing this story so far :)

-Jess-chan ♡

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••