Chapter 11

Rey POV

I woke up to Finn staring at me with a smile. "Last night was the best night of my life", I say. "I agree", he responds and we both laugh. "Well, want to have round two?", I ask huskily. "Of course", he says in the same manner.

I take control this time and climb on top of him. We kiss passionately. I here the door open and we both freeze. I turn around to see Luke's face. The part that made this awkward was that Finn and I were butt naked.

"You", he says pointing to me,"we will talk about this after you put some clothes on."
I nod blushing. "And you", he points at Finn," I will talk to you after her." Finn gulps and nods. Then Luke leaves the room.

I turned back to Finn and sense his fear. "Don't be afraid", I say with small smile.
"He was ready to hurt me bad", he says with wide eyes. "Even if he wanted to, he wouldn't because he knows how much you mean to me", I say at last.

I big grin grows on his face. "Now get up and put some clothes on", I order him.
"Yes mam", he says sarcastically. I laugh and soon enough, so does he. We put on clothes and walk down the hall.

Finn goes into the break room, while I continue to Luke's office.
I knock and let myself in, to see Luke frowning. "Rey, why did you do it", he asks in a disappointed tone. "What do you mean?", I answer starting to get angry.

"It's against Jedi code", he states. "Well I do not belong to the Jedi code", I say rudely.
"Rey this could mess your whole training up", he exclaims. "What? Love", I yell.
"Yes exactly, emotional attachments", he says.

"I met Anakin and he said that love brought him out of the dark side", I shout.
His eyes soften," you've met him?" "Yes and his words brought me back", I say.
"Still, you are to young, to do this stuff", he states.

"See this ring", I hold mine up,"this means that I'm not yours. I am Finn's and he is mine", I yell. He stumbles back. "You did it?", he asks. I nod and he frowns. That's when I blew up.

"You just come back into my life after twenty years and think I'm yours. I'm not, you weren't there all my life. You don't make decisions for me", I yell and then immediately regret it when I see the hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry", I whispered sadly. "No, you were right, I wasn't there", he says truthfully.
"It's just that I just finally got you back", he says. My heart breaks a little seeing him in pain.

"Just because I'm married doesn't mean I won't see you", I say looking into his eyes.
"You will?", he asks. "Yes of course, I also need to finish my dark side resistance training", I say and hug him.

He hugs back and smiles. "Ok now I need to talk to that boy", he says. I laugh, "go easy on him for me." "Fine, but only because you asked me to", he says and I leave. I see Finn outside the door.

"You heard that?", I ask. He smiles and holds up his hand,"yours." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "Yours", I respond. He leans into kiss me but I press a finger to his mouth. "Tonight", I whisper.

He nods and his eyes are black. I pull back and whisper into his ear,"see you tonight, Captain." Then I walk away.

Finn POV

Chills ran down my spine as I heard those words. Then I remember Luke wanted to talk. I walk into the room and see Luke standing there, waiting for me. My hands shake nervously.

This is for Rey.....

I feel a great wave of confidence come to me. "Hello sir, you wanted to talk to me?", I say. Luke walks over to me.
"Yes Finn, we need to talk. Sit down this will take a while", he says bitterly. I sit down across from him.
"What gave you the right to propose and have sex with my daughter", he says angrily.

I look him in the eye,"My love for her", I shoot back. He frowns, probably displeased with my confidence and disrespect.
I have never been disrespectful but Luke was getting on my last nerve. "Don't use that tone with me boy", he says pointing a finger at me.

"Or what", I say back. "We both know I'm too important to Rey for you to hurt me", I say then smile. He gives me an angry look. "I can take her away and train her", he says back. Then I snapped.
I walked up to him and got in his face.

"Listen here mister Jedi master, you will not separate us", I say pushing him back. "See this ring", I say holding my ring up,"this means I am her's and she is mine." "She is not yours. She stopped being yours since the day you left her", I growl. "And if you try to separate us you will have be scared of both of us", I yell.

His mouth was wide open. "I may not have the force but if you take her away from me I will hurt you", I added and walked out of the room fuming. I made way to the gym to let off some steam. When I got there I saw our best fighter there. No one has ever beaten him, and he has seriously injured people.

I walk up to him. "Want a match", I say. He laughs,"sure anything for a scrawny thing like you." We put on boxing gloves and step into the ring. Both of us start to warm up. Then out of the corner of my eye I see Poe come in and race out.

What is he doing?....

Like usual when I fight happens, the room filled up. We faced each other and the round began. He punched me hard but I got back into my mental state. I got a few shots on him and he stumbled back. "I guess you never thought I would get a hit", I mock.

Then I see Rey walk in she sees me and her mouth drops to the floor. "FINN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!", she yells. I don't focus on her, only of my opponent. He smiles.

"Well, is that your girlfriend? She deserves better", he says. My anger level started to rise. Then he turns to her.
"Yo babe, after I knock this twig out, I'll show what a real man is", he says huskily. "Shut up", she yells and I smile.
"Bitch", he yells. My anger level went to the top.

I only saw red. I went after him, punching and kicking. We made it to the ground and I started punching him in the face. He lands one more shot on me but then I punch back harder. That last punch knocked him out. The room was silent but then I heard cheers.

I took off my gloves and dropped them on the ground. I searched for Rey and found her. She was not smiling nor frowning. When I got to her, I took her hand and lead her to our room. When we got there she looked at me with disappointment.

"Why did you do that?", she asked quietly. "Luke pissed me off", I say bluntly. She sighs and sits on the bed. "That isn't a good reason Finn. Just because someone makes you mad doesn't give you the right to do irrational things", she says.
I thought she would be proud of me. Then past memories came up.

"Like when you left me for three months", I say and immediately regret it when I see the hurt in her eyes. She then points at the door,"get out." "Rey", I start but she cuts me off. "OUT", she yells and I obey. I walk down the hall fuming, then I remember the hurt in her eyes.

I then slide down the wall and start to cry.

What have I done?..

After a while someone comes over to me. I look up surprised to see Luke there. I study his face and see regret all over it.
He helps me up and leads me to his room.

How was that?

Next chapter Rey gets two visits, maybe?

Hope to update soon!