Chapter 12

Finn POV

When we get to Luke's room he makes me sit on the bed. I then look around the room.
It was a huge bedroom suite. I could see a couch in the corner.

Probably top floor perk...

The tears are still streaming down my face. "I'm sorry", Luke says quietly. I get confused. "Why are you sorry?", I ask in the same manner.

"For getting you all worked up. If I just respected Rey's and your's decision, this wouldn't of happened", he says truthfully. I look up at him. "Thank you, but I was very disrespectful to you", I reply.

"No, everything you said was true. You were protecting her, like I asked", he says.
"Well, I think I failed the job. She probably hates me now", I say and give out another cry.

"She is just hurt and probably needs to clear her head. She will always love you even if I don't like it", he says. We sit in silence until my crying stops. I stand up,"thank you for everything."

"No, thank you for protecting my daughter", he says. I walk out of the room and head toward Rey's room. Ever since she came back we have used my room. It was small, good for one person, not for two.

I see she left her room card behind.

She probably went outside.....

I take it and head toward Leia's office. I knock and walk myself in.   She is sitting in her chair and turns to me,"Hello, Finn, can I help you with something?"
"Yes", I reply and sit down in the chair across from her's.

"You know that Rey and I share a room, right?", I say and she nods. "Well, my room is very small and since Rey is the rank of a Jedi knight, can we have a bigger room?", I ask nervously and put her room card on the desk.

"Of course, Finn, I'm sorry I never thought of that. Let me set it up for you.", she says guiltily. I smile giving her a thank you and leave the room. I look at the two cards in my hand. They lead to the upper levels. I was surprised because I thought she would upgrade my low level room to mid level.

This is where the generals and Luke live...

Then a thought enters my head and I rush outside the base. The Endor forest is dense but I can see a few flowers hidden near a tree. I walk over to them and pick them up.

I hope Rey likes these...

I then rush to the mechanic center. I see the officer there and walk to him. "May I help you, Captain?", an officer asked. I look at his uniform and see he is a lower rank than me.

Perfect

"Yes, you see that ship", I point to the Falcon,"give it the best engine and hyperdrive you've got", I say. "Of course, Captain, it will be done by tonight", I officer says and salutes me.

I salute back and walk to the upper level. Then I try to find my new room. I notice I pass by Luke's room by I few doors. I get to the door and swipe my card. When I step in my jaw went to the floor. The room was huge, bigger than Luke's!

It had an open concept. The sitting room and kitchen were combined but equally large for a military base room. I put the flowers on the counter. Then I start to walk into the master bedroom. I smiled when I see the king sized bed and walk-in closet.

I then go into the fresher to find a jacuzzi. I walk out and notice a note on the dresser.

Dear Finn,
I know the room is big but it's my unofficial wedding present to you and Rey.
Best wishes,
Leia