Chapter 1 :D

"Beep Beep Beep" my alarm went off. My best friend Savannah jumped out of bed. "Courtney wake up!" she screamed, "We have to get to Warped Tour!"

"Oh shit I forgot!" I sprang out of bed.

"I can't wait to see Tony Perry!" Savannah squealed. "Haha me too!" I responded. Today was also my birthday. I was finally 21. Savannah turned 21 back in January. We met back in 4th grade and now we're both in college still best friends.

After about 45 minutes we were both finally finished. I was wearing a 'Bring Me the Horizon' shirt with black short shorts. I cut the sleeves off because today it was supposed to be 105°. Savannah was wearing pretty much the same thing except the shirt said 'Pierce the Veil' "Ready?" I asked. "Ready." Savannah replied. We both grabbed poptarts and went into the BMW.

We lived in New Jersey and Warped Tour was in Connecticut. It was 6:08 when we finally got on the highway "We should get there around 8:45" I told Savannah. "Okay perfect!" Savannah exclaimed. She was so happy. Taking me to Warped Tour was my birthday present from her. I put in the "Collide with the Sky" CD. Bulls in the Bronx came on. Savannah and I started singing along very loudly, getting strange looks from the other drivers.

Around halfway to Connecticut, I felt my eyes get a little heavy. Savannah was sleeping already. "Savannah" I jostled her. "Are we here?!?" she shot up from her seat. "Not yet we're in PA. Do you want some coffee from StarBucks?"

"Yes please!"

"Okay"

We pulled into the rest-stop and got out of the car. We went inside and went on the StarBucks line. I was looking down at the ground when Savannah started smacking my shoulder trying not to scream.

"What the fuck was that for?" I said rudely.

"Stop being cranky!! Look who's coming out of the bathroom!!" Savannah scream-whispered.

I looked at the bathroom. There he was, the beautiful Oliver Sykes. My mouth dropped to the ground. I ignored everyone and thing around me. I focused right on him. I felt tears start coming to my eyes. I finally couldn't take it anymore. I let the waterworks out and ran to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry" I said shyly.