Chapter 6

Oliver's POV

The beat started to our newest song Shadow Moses. Finally I came out to the stage. The crowd was fucking crazy. I started singing.

"Can you see from the look in her eyes.." I pointed the microphone to the crowd.

"WE'RE GOING NO WHERE!" the crowd shouted.

I continued singing. Did Courtney come to my set?

"We live our lives like we're ready to die!"

Once again I pointed the microphone at the crowd. Again they screamed,

"WE'RE GOING NO WHERE!"

"Alright I want to see the best fucking Wall of Death you fuckers can make!" I shouted to the crowd. In a blink of an eye more than 4 wall of deaths were made, with more than 100 people in them.

"Okay. Ready. GO!" I screamed.

People went crazy. It was un-believable! I was starting to worry that Courtney didn't come. I haven't seen her yet.

I was watching the 'Walls of Death' when I heard a familiar voice. It was very faint.

"Oliver"

"Oliver"

"OLIVER"

"OLIVER SCOTT SYKES"

Annoyed I looked down to see what fan was calling my name. When I looked down, what I saw was not a fan, but Courtney smiling up at me, with her big green eyes.

I couldn't help but have the biggest smile on my face.

"You came" I mouthed to her.

She smiled nodding.

About 15 minutes later we were performing our second to last song 'Antivist'.

Thats when I decided to go and high five my fans. I went through about 50 screaming girls. I finally got to Courtney and her friend from Starbucks. Instead of just high fiving her, I grabbed her hand and entwined our fingers. I winked at her while she had a blushing smile. After about 30 seconds I had to let go. I got back on the stage to preform our last song 'Can You Feel My Heart'

Short I know! I was tired T.T

I hope you guys enjoy so far (I doubt there's more then 2 people reading this lol fml.) but for those 2 people I hope u like it. I can't wait to write about what happens next with Oliver and Courtney. Even something with Savannah And Pierce the Veil. well ill try to upload a chapter a day. love you xxxx.

-Giaaannnnnaa c: