Chapter 7

Courtney's POV

I watched Oli signal for a 'Wall of Death.'

Instantly I felt pushing and shoving behind me. Oli was busy watching the forming Wall of Deaths. I was right

underneath him.

"Oliver" I shouted to him. He obviously couldn't hear me. I shouted his name a couple more times.

"Oliver"

"Oliver"

"Oliver"

Finally I took everything in me and screamed his name.

"OLIVER SCOTT SYKES!"

He looked down at me annoyed. When he finally realized it was me. I smiled up at him and he shot a smile back at me. He seemed relieved that he saw me. Oliver mouthed me something, I made out he said "You came." I nodded my head smiling.

The band preformed about 5 more songs.

"Alright mates I'm gonna need you to put your middle fingers up for our next song called 'Antivist'

I suddenly got very excited. 'Antivist' was my favorite song my Bring Me the Horizon.

"Middle fingers UP if you don't give a FUCK!" Oli screamed into the microphone. Halfway through the song he decided to jump down and high five his fans. It felt like ages but he finally came up to me. I smiled at him but instead of him just high fiving me, he did something I never would've expected. He entwined our fingers together. I was blushing uncontrollably but didn't let go. Oli finally let go. Savannah elbowed me. I was getting death glares from the other girls around me. I brushed it off my shoulder and watched them preform their last song, 'Can You Feel my Heart'

The words touched me a lot. It kinda felt like Oliver was speaking directly to me. If it wasn't obvious enough I'm a broken person. I've had a rough past. From my parents to my abusive boyfriend Scott. Nothing was ever easy for me. I felt the tears burning my eyes, but I choked them back. The song ended. The band waved to the crowd thanking them. Oli winked at me.

The butterflies were back.

"Sav we have to go now." I quickly told her.

Savannah gave me a confused look as I quickly pushed us through it felt like 600 people. We finally got to the signing booth. There were about 15 other people already there. We quickly got on the line. About 5 minutes later the line was 130 people long.

"So that's why you wanted to leave so quickly." Savannah smirked.

"Oh shutup." I said playfully rolling my eyes.