Chapter 2

Oliver's POV

I felt somebody come and hug me from the back. "I'm so sorry." said a shy voice. There stood a beautiful short girl with long brown hair, and beautiful green eyes. The girl started to walk back to the Starbucks line with her head low, obviously embarrassed. "Wait!" I said louder than I should've. People looked at me and rolled their eyes but I didn't care. The girl slowly turned around still looking down. I walked towards her. "We're you the one who hugged me?"

"Uh, um, we'll, y-yes." The girl said stuttering. "I'm really sorry I just lo-" "There's no need to be sorry!" Here give me a real hug!" She looked up, her cheeks red from blushing. I hugged her. She smelled like cotton candy. "Damn she smells good I could get high from her sce-. Oliver what are you saying you don't even know this girl! I thought to myself.

When I let the girl go (I sure as hell didn't want to) I asked her what her name was. "Courtney" she replied softly. "Well Courtney would you like a high five?" I asked smiling. Courtney took the offer smiling. When she did so her wrist showed. All her scars and newly cuts showed. Me being 5'10 bent down to her level which is about 5'3. "Can you promise me something Courtney?" I asked still smiling. "What would that be?" She replied smiling nervously. I grabbed her left arm and pointed to her cuts. "Please don't do this anymore. You're a beautiful girl and these are just ugly scars." I said. Her smile disappearing. "I-I'm sorry." she replied looking upset. "I promise I won't cut anymore" Courtney said a little louder with a small smile. I pulled her in for a hug. I felt her sobbing.

I pulled her out of the hug. It'll be okay. I promise you. I comforted her. I haven't known Courtney for a long time, but I feel a special connection between us. "Thank you Oliver." She smiled. "Are you going to warped tour?" I asked her. "Good going Oliver of fucking course she's going." I yelled at myself inside. "Yes" Courtney smiled. "Wow she has a beautiful smile" I thought to myself. "Yay I said" Blushing over the stupid thing I just said. Courtney laughed a little bit. "When I have a signing make sure to be there!"

"Okay!" Courtney said a little taken back.

"Okay see you there beautiful" I winked at her. I ran to Jona who was screaming at me to hurry the fuck up. I jumped into the bus and we were off to Connecticut.