Chapter 3

Courtney's POV~

"See you there beautiful" Oli told me before running to his bus. His remark left butterflies in my stomach. Even though I just started talking to Oliver I feel a special connection between us. Yes I have been obsessing over him since Summer going into 8th grade, but this connection is different. I stood in the middle of the rest-stop processing everything that just happened through my mind. I couldn't help but have the biggest smile on my face. I walked over to Savannah who already had our drinks, waiting for me. Oliver's remark kept replaying in my head giving me butterflies.

Savannah's POV~

I saw Courtney look at Oliver in a complete daze. I started to notice her eyes getting watery and before I knew it she was running over to Oliver Sykes. I mean I wouldn't blame her I would've done the same if it was Tony Perry. Finally it was my turn to order. "Hi how are you?"

"I'm great thanks how about you?"

"Great thanks. What can I get for you tod-"

The cashier was interrupted by Oliver Sykes screaming "Wait!"

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the cashier.

"I'm sorry what could I get for you Miss?"

"Haha it's okay, could I please have 2 tall Ice Coffees with 2 sugars.

"Sure thing"

"Thanks"

As I waited for my coffee I looked back over at Courtney and Oliver. He was bent down at her short height and was pointing at her wrist. She looked down and he pulled her into a hug.

"Miss your coffee..."

"Oh yeah sorry" I gave the cashier $4.34. "Have a nice day" I said walking away. I sat at a table where I could see Courtney and Oliver.

He said something to her and started running outside. I saw Courtney standing in the middle of the room with the biggest smile on her face. "Damn it's been a while since I've seen her smile like that. Probably since 7th grade." I thought to myself. Courtney and her big smile started walking towards me. Finally she reached the table.

"Courtney what happened?" I asked with a cheesy smile.

"I'll tell you everything when we get to the car. I wanna get to Warped Tour now!" she exclaimed still smiling ear to ear.