Epilogue/A-N

Three months later, Mona and I got married happily in Malibu. The ceremony was beautifully designed, we had a couch with little signs that said "Mrs." and "Mr." behind it. We had a photo booth, and much more.

Ryan was my best man. He helped me get the love of my life back. Spencer and Dallon are my best friends too, but Ryan deserved it the most I think.

Mona healed a lot over the three months of our engagement. She was much happier, a smile always on her face. Needless to say, it did the same for me. I've been smiling since the moment she said yes. I love her so much.

Sixty years later, from which I am writing this right now, Mona and I are still happily married. She never fails to bring my smile out, and we never argue. We were just stupid kids back then, too stupid to see our love. Til death do us part.

-
"The Story Of My Love"
By: Brendon Urie, age 86.

/A-N/
Thank you all for being here for the incredible journey of Brendon and Mona. It was super fun to write, I'm glad you all liked it. If you want to continue getting updates from me, and fan fics, follow me! I JUST started a new, NON-ROMANTIC, fan fic called "PANIC! Who?" check it out!

Thank you all.

I love you all to Jupiter and back ;-)