14

Sam had spoken few words to me since I left him in the middle of Forever 21 two weeks ago. I imagine he finally realized I didn't care to hear his apology which had no real meaning. He didn't say much other then the occasional hi, every time I ran into him at my house. Which I was more then fine with, he could talk to me all he wanted. As long as it wasn't about our past 4am romance, that happened only because I had one to many drinks.

I realized it was 7:05 and I had to begin getting ready for school. Quickly flinging myself out of bed I made my way to my closet, grabbing my most basic outfit. A white lose fitting crop top, my favorite pair of light denim distressed skinny jeans, and my white high top converse. Walking into the bathroom I turned on my Spotify playlist. After brushing my teeth I debated whether or not I should do something with my hair or let it be it's naturally wavy mess. Wavy mess it was. And so I decided to go with very basic makeup, I applied my foundation, blended my eyeshadow, perfected my winged eyeliner, and applied a swift coat of mascara. Damn I out did myself, I quickly ran downstairs picking up my bag and yelling to G.

"I'll be in the car G!" I didn't wait for an answer, I grabbed his keys off the hooks by the door and went out starting his car, plugging my phone into the aux cord. As I was screaming along to "Hideaway," Jack had plumped into the driver seat. "Aniya!" I gave Jack my pouty lip for disrupting me from my music. I quickly turn the music down giving him the cue to speak. "Aniya, have you noticed anything up with Sammy?" Jack questioned pulling out of the driveway. I shifted in the passenger seat. "Um, no. I haven't spoken to Sam much lately. Is something wrong?" Jack shifted his gaze to me.

"Nah, don't mind it. But real question is. What the hell are you wearing?" Jack asked looking at my shirt. I began to laugh, must we go over this again? "Jack! My goodness it's a shirt. A shirt that covers everything other then an inch of torso." I said sassily. "No, Aniya it's still showing your stomach and I can not, no way in hell! Let my baby sister wear something so revealing. Guys will get the wrong impression." I gasped, somewhat over dramatically. I gave him the smuggest look. "I do not have to be modest to be respected, I demand I be respected and treated rightly, no matter what I'm wearing. Whether I'm wearing the equivalent of a nun, or a stripper!" I shook my head feeling I had given a good speech. Jack seemed stunned at my sudden burst of maturity, giving me a look of wonder.

"Damn, you proved your point. Well, if any guy says anything sexual, or even stares at you. Let me know." Jack stated smiling. "Jack, I've worn a crop top to school before, and I know how to deal with them boys. I do have an older brother if you didn't know." I said smiling even wider. I then turned up the music, us rapping every song that came on until we parked in the school parking lot.

//

Hello loves, I am beyond sorry it has taken me months to update. I don't have an excuse. And I'm sorry this chapter is a filler, but there has been so much drama in ALL the other chapters. So we're just gonna chill for a lil, lol.