18

As I was typing on my computer, the laughter from the party downstairs had interrupted my creative thought. Do I want to be a total lameass for the rest of my life? If not now, when will I ever live a little and break the rules. I wont be a lameass for the rest of my existence.

I make my way to my closet, considering what to wear. I want to look good, like HOT, but I don't want to reveal anything. Maybe something just to show off some of my curves? Nah. After many thoughts of consideration, I had chosen a black skater skirt and a fit white and black stripped crop top, that shows at most, two inches of my stomach. I couldn't bare showing my belly button. I quickly striped, slipping on the most appropriate party clothing. I made my way over to my desk, where my computer lay open. I grabbed my lipgloss and mascara. I steadily, slowly walk over to the bottom of my bed board, while putting on a very thin layer of lipgloss, I slip on my black heels. Then apply a swift coat of mascara. I'll find Sam, and figure out what goes on in his fuckboyish mind.

I look myself over in the full body mirror. Oh. "Well, this is as good as you're gonna get." I laughed at myself. I control my laughing fit, taking in a deep breathe. The music is crazy, I can't hear myself think. Looking myself over one last time, I head downstairs.

Not two steps out my bedroom door, I see a couple making out in my bathroom. I pick up my hairbrush from the vanity, chucking it at the random dude. Nothing. "How do you guys even breathe?! Though your ass!?" I yell over the music. And the dude flips me off, still sucking on the chicks face. I guess I deserved that. I make my way further down the stairs, standing on the third step, searching for Sam. Instead I'm pulled off the step, and being handed a red solo cup. The stench of alcohol burning my nose. I don't care, I down the cup of beer. I think? I make my way through the crowd, trying to get to the kitchen counter. I through the cup on the dark granite. Next, I scavenge the fridge for my pickles. Being interrupted yet again, by the all to familiar voice in my ear. Sam Wilkinson.

"Aniya!" I turned around, seeing his bloodshot eyes. Smelling the stench of his breath, tainted with alcohol. This isn't the time to resolve shit, I realized. I sigh. His eyebrows knitted closer together. "Do you know where Jack is?!" I yelled. Answering "no, but hey, I need to talk to you." I was Curious as to where Jack was. I needed this party to be over, but I also needed to her Sam out. I begin to walk behind him, step by step. Then he grabs my hand. "I don't want you to get lost!" He yells to me. I voluntarily walk along, as he's leading me. My stomach whirls continuously.

We continue into the living room, people everywhere. The stench of smoke and alcohol filling the house. My stomach whirls, as I wish to drown my thoughts, my feelings in the alcohol I'm surrounded by. Wishing I didn't feel those butterflies in my stomach, knowing Sam was causing this nauseous feeling in me. So, I grabbed a solo cup from someone, not paying attention to he or she was. Downing it, like the first. My face twisted, laughter erupted from Sam as his head is turned, facing me. "Taste like shit don't it?" "Yeah?" Question laced into my answer. "Why do you drink it?" I retort. "I run out of weed." He replies simply, shrugging.

We make it out of the house, into the backyard. Our hands, now next to our sides. I follow Sam, not sure exactly where we're heading. Then, as if he read my mind. "We'll stop right here." I looked around, we're not far from the house, in the street. Away from the noise. I go a head and sit on the curb, Sam sitting inches away from me. I, breaking the silence. "What was all that shit about?" Anger laced with question.

"Aniya, I realized, I have some sort of feeling towards you, but I'm 17, you 15. It's illegal. Or soon will be, with me turning 18 in a month." He sighs, shaking his head. My eyes go wide, for the hundredth time tonight. "And, I don't let any girl get to me, but you. The thought of you gets me angry, knowing how much I care. When I shouldn't give a shit! You should be like a little sister to me, but you're much more." His eyes meet mine. I see many emotions, and feelings, as he holds my gaze. I quickly turn my head, not being able to comprehend, I can't bear to look into his eyes. To catch feelings, I will soon have to push away. The torture it would cause my heart. "Aniya." I don't answer, again. I can't, I don't know how I feel. I don't want to feel. He lays his hand gently on my thigh. I have feelings for Sam, but they won't grow, they can't, I won't let them. I won't let myself. As he said its all illegal.

"Don't try. Just stop. I can't get attached to you! I can't let myself do it." I sigh with great frustration. I don't look to Sam. I quickly gather myself, stand up, and make my way back to the house. No sign of Sam behind me.

//

So, sorry for all this drama. I don't even know if I like it. It's just so much. But I don't want this to be like every other fanfic so yeah. And no the whole story won't revolve around this. This took me forever to write, but it was Gucci. Thank you guys for commenting it means so much and makes me so happy to see you did 😘 This chapter is dedicated to @2BrokenBarbies @14arianaa 😊