15

The car ride to the mall was pretty excruciating for me. Jack was having a casual conversation with Sam. Telling him all about this "hot" girl he was trying to get with. Then, all of a sudden Jack stopped mid sentence and began to ask Sam about a girl named Brenda. Jack asking, "How's it going with Brenda? Is she gonna let you tap?"Jack was smirking widely, and devilishly.  Sam stuttered while speaking. "I- I quit talking to her a lil while ago." Jack gave a quizzing look.  "Oh, I thought you really wanted to get in her pants?" Sam smiled weakly, fakily. Looking at me from the corner of his eye. I quickly turned my head from his vision. Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. 

     Once we parked the car in the mall parking lot, I slumped out of the car, waiting for Jack. "Aniya how much will it cost to get your nails done?" Jack asked. "Usually thirty-five dollars." If we ever come to the mall, Jack usually gives me the money. Considering mom isn't around much. Her job keeps her so jam packed, she's always on the go. But she never really cares to say goodbye. Jack then hands me 70 dollars. "Jack, why so much extra?" I ask. "Well, you wanted to go to Forever 21 didn't ya?" Jack grinned widely. "And maybe you'll find some good." I jog to Jack giving him a tight hug and a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you!" I exclaim. "Oh! and guys, Jack  is going to meet us at the mall." J, is like my big brother, along with G. I can't wait to see him. It's been weeks sense he's been over at the house.

     I quickly make my way into the mall, seeing J sitting on a bench. Once he saw me he stood up, arms open wide. I jogged up to him Opening my arms even wider. after our embrace we said our hellos. "Aniya! How's it been kid?" J smiled. "It's been better, but now it's great! I've missed you brother." "And I've missed you squirt." After Jack and I quit laughing G and Sam walked up to Jack smiling, doing the weird guy hand shake, hug, thing, again. After standing in the middle of the mall for few minutes talking about random stuff, the guys decided to go walk around , go to the sports store, try and pick up girls, whatever they do, and so I made my way to the nail salon. 

     After my nails were dried and fabulous, I headed over to Forever 21. Picking out all the cute clothes I could find I began to make my way to the dressing rooms. And to no surprise, there was Sam Wilkinson. leaning against the wall. I completely, and utterly, do not understand this boy.

     I decided to ignore his presence, continuing to make my way to my destination, acting as if he had no impact on me.  When, on the contrary, my heart was racing. But of course. Wilkinson didn't get the point that I was trying to ignore him, he jogged up next to me. "Aniya." He sighed. "Aniya, please, please let me talk to you." "Aniya, this is serious." His voice beginning to rise slightly. "Aniya!" Sam snapped harshly. Him grabbing my arm, he wasn't rough, but his touch had caught me offgaurd.  I looked to him, a look of panic forming clearly on my face. Everyone in ten feet of distance gave a anxious look our way. "Sorry, for yelling I didn't mean to scare you." Sam apologized, a look of guilt in his eyes. "Want, haven't you done enough?"

   A look of hurt appeared on Sam's face. "I just, needed to clear this up. I need to make it up to yo-" I cut him off short. I wasn't having it not here. My eyes began to slowly fill with tears, I can't cry, not in front of him, not here. This was the worst place, and timing for him to do this. I yanked my arm form his light grasped. Heading directly into the dressing rooms. Needing to compose myself. I didn't look back at him.

//

Hello loves. I'm sorry it's taken me two months to update. ohmygawd. But yeah, is this a good enough cliff hanger? lol. I hope you enjoyed. 5 votes. The story will be updated. And I mean it. thank you for reading. Love you all. Vote, comment. Comments are so amazing :)) Agape. and stay rad.