My Adventure

I'm still in Canada uhh!! I didn't know this would take so long to go from Canada to some random forest. What was that noise? It sounded li- before I could finish my sentence a person jumped out at me and said "Who are you and why are you here!"l was equally shocked and nervous about the whole situation. All I keep thinking about is I'm only 16 and I'm blushing about a guy that I don't even know.There was an awkward silence so I broke by saying soooo what's up he is probably thinking that I'm retarded. But then he asked me what my name was and where I'm coming from and I didn't know wether to tell everything or don't tell him anything. I totally told him every thing. He said well you have a very weird and mysterious life so then I asked him what's his story about the whole forest incident he suddenly told me everything. His name was James Martinez and he was in the forest because he was looking for someone and then he said he found them. Was he talking about me? James said"Why were you blushing when I fell on you"I told him the truth and then the weirdest thing happened he told me his whole story like he knew me before but then he stopped himself.

               10 MINUTES LATER

Then we arrived at a cabin like house. I asked him what this was and he told me it was his home. I was surprised to know he had his own house and I was just wandering the forest like a lost child. So I asked him why he trusted me so well, I mean I would think that if you've lived in the woods you wouldn't trust ANYONE. He told me nothing but he gave me a glare that was like I wish I could tell you but I really can't. So I ignored his glare and just walked in the house maybe that wasn't the best idea because well its not my house. But he didn't say anything so. He told I could sleep in his bed and he would sleep on his couch but I couldn't  allow that in his own home. So I took the couch he complained a little because he wanted to be the bigger person but nah.