Being Kiddnapped

After I thought all about trying to escape that guy came back to talk to me  about what he meant when he said James special ability. I asked him just to shut up because James will tell me on his own but he couldn't hear me because I had duct tape on my mouth. He pulled it off and I screamed a big OWWW! He asked me what did I say and told him nothing so he ended up telling me anyway. I was kind of confused on why he didn't tell me anything about this ability.Then James busted through the window and the guy disappeared but reappeared behind James and electrocuted him with a taser and he fell to the ground but when the guy came up to me he grabbed me and left AGAIN. In the small amount of time I saw James it didn't look like he was bleeding from the bullet.Now I'm with this guy. Just leave me alone then he put duct tape back on my mouth so James couldn't find me. But I forgot all about his ability and what it was just then James came out of know where and stabbed the guy in the back and he dropped me and the guy was on a cliff which meant I was rolling down the cliff I was screaming my head off because there was a body of water at the bottom and I can't swim      especially when my hands are tied. Then James came to get me because he cares about me I guess and he jumped in front of me to save me before I fell in water he through me up into a tree and he then fell in the water and I didn't know if he could swim. Just then he jumped out the water and came to get me and then he put me down and untied me as soon as he unried me he kissed me and he asked him what was that for he said nothing AGAIN. He told me about his ability but before he could finish I told him it's okay and I understand because I had a genie before he said oh yeah I forgot. After we had this whole entire talk about what just happened we finally find his house and I went straight to the couch and slept but this time I slept with James in his comfortable bed. Can't wait for breakfast in the morning.