A PORTAL

Now I really don't want to get up but I smell waffles. Just then I saw James COOKING,when has a man ever cooked by himself. But I wasn't that surprised because he has probably lived here for a while now so he should know how. I went up to him and asked him about his ability again because I still didn't really understand. He told me that when I was little and the big BOOM happened he was there. He said that he was only like 2 so he doesn't remember much. He said that big boom was an explosion that caused some people to have abilities. I was kinda shocked but not that much. I wanted to ask a lot more but it was a bad time. He told me to go shower up and get ready I obviously didn't ask why. So I did what he asked. He then took me back into the woods, why idk. He told me that he needed to show me something. It was a PORTAL, I had no idea what to say to this but I had one thing to say, holy moly. He said it leads to a place called, actually he said it goes anywhere so it's a surprise. Now to the portal we go. I saw a lot of green James told me that were in Emerald City and that there is a king and queen that rule this city and that we must go visit them NOW. So we wondered a lot and we finally arrived at the castle I was asked who I was and what was my duty here. I just said my name and a ramdom state I think. The queen then arrived. She looked awfully shocked to see ME. She said what's your name. I said my name is Jessica . She said oh my god. My daughter she's home finally the lost princess returns.