After Some Rest

Now I'm back on the couch and I am supposed too sleep because James is now my "new father". After I was thinking about how I have a hole in my leg it feels like James came out of no where and asked me what I'm thinking about. I told that I've never been in a situation like this before he then came to sit next to me and told me that everything will be okay. In that moment I thought of Victoria saying that when I was 8. I then told James about Victoria and what happened on my 8 birthday and when I was born. Then after a while he asked me if I needed anything I asked home if he could get me some water and more bandages. While he was gone the guy that shot me came back and came threw the window and I could see him and he saw me so I tried to run and make noises so James would come but it didn't work because he also ran  to get me and while he was going out the window then James wants to come then the guy shot James so he wouldn't be able to get me back quickly. After I was stolen he took me to a weird alley and then there was a secret passage way to get inside. Then I was just thinking about how James was and if he was dead or not I don't really want him dead because he's kind of my friend and I care about him. After I was done thinking about James the guy tied me up against a pole and he knew that James would come so he would have his special ability shown and I asked him what he was talking about but then he put duct tape on my mouth. Before tying me up he should of told me his name but of course he is probably one of those secretive guys that never say there name. But now I have to think about how I'm going to get out of here and tell James about his plan.