I'm the Princess

So your saying that I'm your lost daughter. The queen was awfully shocked to see you in front of her. James didn't have any words to say so he didn't say anything. I asked the queen what happened did you not want me and I was important. She said oh dearest no we were in our kingdom and then there was a war. I didn't know what to do so I sat you down next to me and the next minute your gone. I had no idea where you went so me and your father went to look for you and we saw a blue man cuddling you. One of our guards shot the blue man. I said very angrily YOU KILLED MY GENIE I-I-I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS. James tried to calm me down but it didn't work very well. So I was screaming even more then ever they sent me and James to a guest room for me to calm down. I was just so hurt right now so I do the most random of things and I just kissed James because I was so angry. He said what was that for. I told him that I'm stressing and that he is the only thing that calms me. I think. I asked him where is he sleeping he said I hope I can sleep with you. I was sorta ok with it but then still scared of him and still a little stressed on how I'm a princess. So I said Fine. So we went to sleep and ate breakfast well at least James did because before James woke up I was gone. He was of course worried because he probably loves me and stuff but I was only outside I think. I was on the balcony and I saw James threw the window he asked me what was I doing here and do I want breakfast. I asked him why did you help me and why did you take me here. But I knew he didn't want to answer so he kissed me instead and wispered in my ear and said are you ok. I told him no I'm not he saw a single tear run down my face he knew I wanted to go home actually home. He said if you want to leave we can it's fine. I said of course I do but I need to find more stuff out about this place. Then my mom showed up and said that's right no one is leaving. Everyone gasped.