1

No one will ever love you. I'm the only thing you will ever have Elisabeth. It's me and only me.

Monday mornings are the absolute worse, But at least I Elisabeth Mariana Brior could now consider myself a senior of highschool. It doesn't seem like a lot for most people but for me..it meant I was almost free. I could leave, rid myself of this place. Plus on many, many occasions I thought I'd be dead before I could get to this point. I now see a future for myself, sorta. Plus I'd be away from Aaron. I haven't been able to say it out loud. The word Abuse. I haven't said it aloud to describe our situation. Our. Is that a word I'm aloud to use anymore? Will I ever be aloud to use that word?

It was so swift. So unexpected. We had been yelling about.. Well I can't remember it now, it's all so blurry. But his arm came down. There was a stinging under my eye. I looked at him and I didn't recognize who I saw. It was this figure of pure hatrid. And for a swift second I saw him, the real Aaron. After a second the mask came back on and he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry Lis, I love you I love you so much, you know that don't you?" He rested my face in his hands and looked at me. I looked into those eyes I thought I knew. He was gone. Aaron. After that it was excuses to cover up the wall of lies around me and him. Until one day he was dropping me off at home and he hit me. My mom saw because she had already been suspicious of the bruises on my arms and face. He saw that she had seen and whispered into my ear: No one will ever love you. I'm the only thing you will ever have Elisabeth. It's me and only me. I knew. I knew he was right. Who would ever love someone so used and beaten.
It's been a year now and I still see the bruises on my skin even though they long vanished.

A/N: Okay so this first chapter is kinda just a back story. But I haven't written anything in awhile and this idea has been a thought for awhile.