Chapter 4

SIYANI''S POV~

Today is the day....I go home. I woke up to the sun shining on my face thru the curtains of the balcony door. I wiped my eyes and sat up. Nicki was still asleep beside me so I made sure I didn't wake her. I moved over quietly towards the counter where my phone was. I checked the time at it was 8:12 in the morning. I tilted my head as I admired the picture Nic and I took at the mall. Its a collage. Haha. Its better than the photo-shopped picture I made. I smiled and then frowned when I realized I only had 8 more hours with her. I felt the bed move and looked over at her.

"Gooodmorning sunshine!" Nic said to me and I smiled.

"Gooodmorning sunflower! Had a good sleep?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yes I did and you?" She asked sitting up and checking her phone.

"I did. Im really gonna miss hanging with you." I said frowning. She looked at me and reached for a hug.

"Babe this wont be the last time. I still have to ask can I be your god mom. Hopefully she says yes but i have to talk to her about the way she treat you. I dont like that at all." She said as I made my way over to her and layed down on her. She wrapped her hands around me and looked down at me.

"What if she says no." I asked almost about to cry at the question.

"Well baby...hopefully she doesn't say no but you don't worry about that." She said and I nodded okay while holding her left hand and locking our fingers. I never did that with anyone before. I smiled as our fingers matched a little...except im just a tad darker than hers. She smiled down at me and giggled. "What are you doing?" She asked and I grinned.

"Well I wanted to see how people do that. I never done that with anyone before. Then I noticed that our hands kind of match but my skin tone is a tad darker than yours." I said and she giggled.

"I see. I have a question. What do you plan on doing today since this is our last little day?" She asked and I shrugged.

"We can make it an at home day. It's only 9 in the morning." I said and she nodded.

"Hey...i have an idea. We can go downstairs to my studio and record a song together." She said and i lit up at the idea.

"I loveeee!! I can help you write the song!" I said and she nodded while getting up.

"Go and do your hygienes and meet me downstairs." She said and I smiled.

"Okay!" I said and went to go do them.

We spent 2 hours writing the song and an hour recording it. It sounds amazing!!! I loved singing every minute of it! When we were done it was 2 in the afternoon. Nicki put the song on our phones and its now my new ringtone for her. I just hope my mom say yes to me being Nic's goddaughter. I just need to be with her. She makes me feel better and she's willing to listen to me! That's all I wanted in a mom. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

We just left Ruby Tuesday and its now 5:56. Instead of going home, Nic is taking me somewhere else.

"Okay my little lamchop! I wanna take you somewhere so that you can let out all of your problems. Just you and God. If you want...I can be with you. But thats not the case. I want you to feel better." Nicki said to me. I looked over at her.

"But I do feel better." I said and she giggled.

"Not like that baby. You have a lot to clear from your heart...I can tell. It's only 6 and you wont have to leave till 8:30 so you have enough time." She said and I nodded.

I really think this is a good idea for me. I have a lot to get off my chest and I think this is best for me. We pulled up to this lake with a small wall around it. I saw a couple standing there and walking along the path. I looked at Nicki and she looked at me.