Chapter 6

SIYANI''S POV~

"Nic, what did they do with my mom?" I asked as we layed on her bed and cuddled while watching GhostHunters.

"They say she's in jail until further notice." She said and I nodded.

"What if she gets loose and comes back for me?" I feared and she rubbed my back.

"Baby that's not going to happen okay? Don't even think about stuff like that." She said and i sighed.

"Yes ma'am." I said and continued watching the movie. It was only 7 in the morning BTW.

"Daughter?" Nic said and I smiled and looked up at her.

"Yes Mommy?" I answered and she smiled.

"Today I have a fashion meeting and then a photoshoot. You up for it?" She asked and I nodded happily.

"Oooo Yessss!" I cheered and she giggled.

"You are so silly. How is that tummy?" She asked while rubbing it.

"It feels better now that the stitches are out. Didn't see how we had to go in at 5 to get em removed but it feels alot better." I stated matter of factly.

"That's good my darling. Oh I almost forgot, what school do you attend?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Im homeschooled. Never been to public school before." I said and she looked shocked.

"Oh okay well do u want to or stay being home-schooled?" She asked and I looked up at her again.

"Home-schooled." I said and she nodded okay.

"Private tutor it is. Get up and get ready for the day. The meetings at 9." She ordered and I did as told.

I headed to my room and grabbed my hygiene things. Im so happy to be here with Nicki. I just hope my mom dont get in my way. I may be wrong for saying this but I dont hate my mom for trying to kill me. Im happy to be away from her and living with Nicki. This gives me a chance to have a new life and I dont want my mom apart of it anymore. Anyways i went to my personal bathroom and did all of my hygienes. I got out and dried and then blowdried. I lotioned in Pink Chiffon and wrapped myself in my towel. I grabbed my iphone and charger and went to my closet. I charged my phone on the counter table and headed towards my summer section since its hot as heck today. I grabbed some white L.E.I. shorts that stop mid thigh, a pink no sleeve crop top that stops a little below my belly button and my pink and white Vans. I sprayed Pink Friday perfume before putting on my diamond 'Nicki's Princess' necklace Nicki, of course, bought me, the matching charm bracelet and anklet, and the princess diamond studds. I pulled my hair into a high perfect bun and tied a thin white band around my head. I applied mascara and lipgloss that went well with my hazel contacts and grabbed my iphone and pink beats by dr. dre. I walked out of the room and down the stairs to Nics. She was dressed in a black pencil skirt, white ruffled top with a pink blazer and black pumps. Her hair was in the straight blond with the black roots at the top. Her makeup was on point with the pink MAC lipstick. I walked over to her as she fixed herself in the mirror.

"U look gorgeous!" I commented and she blushed.

"Thank baby! You look flawlous too! Matching mommy today!" She said bending down to kiss my cheek.

"Heehee yea. We are matching." I agreed and she smiled.

"Picture?" She asked and I nodded.

She snapped 3 pictures and a video to put on Insta, introducing me to the barbz. And she also posted them on Twitter. I loved her captions. #1. said "Out and About with my Princess! @Siyani'M." #2 said " Hanging with My Baby Barbie. @Siyani'M." and #3. was the video. It said "Meet My New Daugher..@Siyani'M." and it explained how Im her daughter now and so on. All of her emojis made me laugh. Next thing you know my Insta and Twitter are blowing up with followers. I have over 100k followers on both. I smiled as all of the fans showed alot of love towards me.

"My barbz and kenz are loving you already." She said and I smiled and nodded.

"Yes! They really love you too!" I stated and she smiled.

"Come on Mommy's Princess! We gotta get to that industry. It's 10 minutes till 9." She said and I got up from the bed and walked down with her.

"Mommy....where is Safaree? I noticed he's not with you." I asked and she nodded.

"He's still out of town babe. You wont see him for two more months." She said and I nodded.

"Oh. Okay." I said in the British voice.

"Okay my darling!" She said in hers and we both giggled.

We pulled up into the building and got out. We locked the car door and headed inside. I looked around for Carlie, the lady Alexis made watch me even though she didn't do it, but she wasn't no where to be found.

"Umm where is Carlie?" I asked and Nicki looked down at me confused. "The girl Alexis made watch me." I said and she gave me a look.

"Baby you are 15 years old. Dont nobody need to watch you. You're with me now. You're gonna come sit in here with us." She said and I nodded okay.

During this meeting I recieved a text from an unknown number. I opened it and read it.

"Im going to get you. You better watch your back."

I immediately got scared and tried so hard to not cry in there. I sat the phone down and looked over at Nicki who had a worried look on her face. I tried to fix my face and then looked away but I knew she wasn't buying that.

"Alright we have to take a 5 minute break, I need to use the restroom." Shanell said and they nodded.

Nicki got up from her chair and over to me. She sat down beside me and pulled me into her lap.

"What's wrong?" She whispered and I felt my body shake uncontrollably. I shook my head nothing and tried so hard to hold back my tears but it was no use. They fell anyways. "Babe..tell me. What's wrong?" She asked again and I unlocked my phone where the message was and handed it to her. She read it and looked back at me. "Who is this?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I dont know." I whispered with tears falling down my face and she held me up to her chest, rocking me back and forth.

I didn't want her to leave me. I didn't want her to let me go but she had to return to her meeting. She sat me down on my chair and kissed my cheek.

"Its gonna be okay. I love you." She whispered and I wiped my tears.

"I love you too." I whispered back and she walked back over to her seat.

NICKI'S POV~

I DON'T KNOW WHO TF THAT IS TRYING TO HURT MY BABY....BUT THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM LETTING THAT HAPPEN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!!!!!!!!!! SORRY BUT MY WIFI IS ACTING UP SO I'LL UPDATE MORE TONIGHT!!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK IS AFTER HER!!!!!!!????? I KNOW YALL THINKING ALEXIS BUT NAHHH THAT CANT BE HER!!!!!!!!! FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!! IF I GET THIS TO ATLEAST 10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS...I'LL UPDATE A LONG CHAPTER AND SECRETS WILL GET SPILLED!!!!!!!!! COMMENT/VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!