Falling for Franco

I plugged in my headphones

"this love with you is the best that ive ever felt,ill wait for you even aftet the ice melts..." I sang aloud and I ran on the tredmeel,the gym was basically empty except for the few instructures that were leaving

.Why blaim them it was 3 a.m. ! The only reason im here this early is because where I live sleep isnt as easy as it should be.

Lets just say my neighbors left there 15 year old son home alone for the weekend and he threw a party WHO WOULD'A THOUGHT !

And since my gym is 24 hours might as well.

"to cold for crashing waves where time is frozen" I sang again then I pushed the stop button and walked of the machine.

I grabbed my empty water bottle from the floor and walked to my locker,as I aproached it there was a man messing with my lock.

"Umm.. thats my locker guy" I said and he turned quickley and said

"Oh im sorry"

He looked at the locker next to mine with the same black lock on it and put in the code and pulled as it opened with little force.

"Well you have good taste in locks" I said as I started opening mine and pulled out another bottle of water.

"Id say the same to you,im Dave" he held out his sweaty hand.

I shook it and said "Im Niomi"

He smiled and looked down at his feet

"Whats so funny?" I asked a little offended

"Thats a pretty name,its unique"he answered almost sweet"And Dave is just kinda...ya know,normal. "

"I think it fits you" I said trying to compfort"what are you doing at a gym at 3 in the morning Dave?"

"Working out" he giggled

I rolled my eyes"Well I know that,but why 3 a.m. ?" I asked again.

"It brings less attention to me"He answered smiling.

I cocked an eyebrow "What are you like famous" I said sarcastically

"I guess thats what you can call it" He answered

"wait your that guy in fright night right ?" I asked trying not to make it a big deal but inside me I was more like 'OH MY GOSH ITS REAL DAVE FRANCO AGGHHHHH !!!!'

"Yah thats me" he answered"Okay you know my reason so whats yours Niomi?"

I rolled my eyes "My neighbors having a raging party and I cannot sleep through it" he just laughed

"Well where are you going now ?" He asked

"Home,to pray for there madness to end" I laughed

"No your not,lets go get coffee"He insisted.

"Well im guessing that wasnt a question" I said zipping up my jacket to cover me in just a sports bra.

He nodded and smiled

"Well then lets get going" I ordered him as we walked out together.