PART 14

NIOMIS POV:

"Where the fuck were you im starving !" My boss Charles almost yelled.

"Sorry,I was on my break"I said back.

"Well Niomi,since im the boss I thought you would atleast have the decency to tell me before you made us late to the vogue spring edition confrence! " He actually yelled this time.

I twitched a little at his yelling,

Shit.My boss was a total dick,I was just an assistant but he always made me feel like what I did had an affect on the magazine...I get him coffee and lunch,print copies,take notes for him in confrences,and answer his phone...

so how is it my fault that he was late,he never confirmed that meating or told me to remind him !

"Listen,Niomi we think your great here and we all like having you around,im sorry for yelling can you just get me some lunch..." I nodded and put on a fake smile.

I got him a grilled panini like always and a pepsi.

He seamed pleased and I sat back at my desk answering a few phone calls every once in a while.

about an hour later I got a call from the front desk saying a man was coming to see me.

Gosh, probley just another bible salesman they come around all the time like they think were like 'yay time to buy a bible !!!'

I kept my head low and typed Charles scedule for tomorrow on my computer.

"Excuse me maham..."

I was surprised to look up and see Dave standing over me

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Can I steal you away for a little bit?" he asked biting his lip.

God.Who could say no to that !?!?

"My lunch is in 20 mins" I answered

"Ill wait"he said grabbing a chair from an empty cubicle and pulling next to me and sitting.

"Pretty devoted huh ?" I laughed

"What,im hungry and I know you are" he said looking at the computer screen.

"Hey,Niomi can you-"Charles stopped as he saw Dave.

"Oh um...this is Dave my....friend"I said knowing he'd be pissed

"Agh Mr.Franco,nice to see you again"Charles said shaking his hand and then handed me a peice of paper.

"Niomi,20 copies please,thankyou!"

Charles said walking away

"You know him?"I asked Dave

"They did an article on me a few months ago" he added

I nodded"Ill be right back,gotta make some copies"I said before going to the copy room.

---

20mins laterrr...

DAVES POV:

"This place has the best fish tacos"I said Niomi scanned the menu at the small sea food place we had stopped at for lunch.

"Hhmmm..."she groaned

"Whats up Ni' ?"I asked knowing something was wrong,shed been acting weird today.

"Just all the stress building up.Work,friends,money,you"

"Me?"I asked

She put her face in her hands and nodded.

"Why?"i asked again

"Cause I have no idea why you talk to me...you have everything yet you talk to my sad excuse for a girl"

She was AMAZING,why would she think that ?

"Niomi,I really really like you and im not really a guy who talks and thinks about a girl 24/7 but with you I cant stop,Chris and James constantly tell me to shut up.. im so glad that day in the gym I happened to be messing with your lock,i mean thats fate,right?"

She was staring into my eyes now and a giant smile appeared on her face when I finished talking.

"oh my god" she wispered

I raised an eyebrow...

"I just,didnt know you felt that way"She said with a smile.

"call me crazy" I said blushing

Love.

This had to be it.

right?

A.N./

sorry its kinda short,ill might do a double update if I get some comments !!!

p.s. GO READ THE CRISTOPHER MINTZ PLASSE FF ITS AMAZINGGGG-again im in it ;)