PART 7

I awoke on a hard wooden floor "shit" I gasped standing up and looking around to figure out where I was.

I saw a few sleeping people but no one I actually knew.

I looked around,I think this was James house...and I knew it was when I saw James and Chris on the floor cuddling wow,was that a sight!

I bent down and shook Chris to wake up

"What the fuck, Niomi ? Is that you ?"

I nodded then asked "What the hell happened last night Chris ?"

He sat up and staired at the floor for a few seconds then looked at me and shrugged "I have no idea"he simply added

I sighed and said "well im gonna go find Dave,can you go start the car"

he nodded.

I walked down the hall and checked a few rooms but there was no sign of him.

I gave up and went to the bathroom to make sure my makeup and hair didnt look all crazy.

when I opened the door I saw Dave on the ground with a gash in his head and blood everywhere.

I freaked.blood.so much blood.

I got on my knees and and lifted his head to check if he was still concious.

"Oh my god,Dave are you awake talk to me" I tried to wake him-no responce.

I ran down the hall and found Chris on the floor-still! I woke him back up and told him about Dave as we ran to the bathroom.

Me and Chris carried Dave to the car and layed him in the back seat,i noticed when I closed the car door all the blood on my sweater.I ran back into the house to get a rag to cover the wound on his head then we were off to the hospital.

We pulled up to the E.R. and carried Dave to the doors,they must have noticed all the blood because a few men came up with a gernie and pulled him away I started to run after them but Chris stopped me "I called the hospital when you were getting the rag for his head"he reminded

"Oh,thanks"was all I could say

"we have to fill out the paper work "

I nodded and walked to the front desk to fill out those papers.

okay sorry I didnt post yesterday I didnt have any ideas but now I do,so if you have any ideas yourself just comment

@kamlemore on instagram

@instagramlessdavefranco is my IG fanpage follow