PART 29

THREE YEARS LATER-

NIOMIS POV:

I swayed down the road.

My now waist length hair glided over my sholders with the breeze.

It was early spring and I was meeting Dave at our usual spot- the cafe' by the gym.

I walked throught the glass doors and searched the room for a cleared table to sit at.

I started walking towards an empty seat and I sat.

My phone buzzed in my pocket,i took it out and read the text from Dave.

'Look to your left' it read.

I turned my head and scanned the room again,but it only took about two seconds for me to see Dave sitting at the table next to me.

"Hey there stranger"He winked coming to the table I was sitting at.

"You walked right by me"

"Oh really,sorry"I giggled as he leaned in and kissed my cheak.

"So,I was thinking for the kitchen we could remodel all the wooden cabinets with a darker shade of wood,like a deep brown"I suggested

"That sounds great"He answered

We had just gotten a house together and we were working on making it look more our style.

I obviously knew he wasnt as into decorating and designing as I was but I wanted to make it 'ours'

We sat and ate waffles and talked about plans for the house.

We had been really serious the last 3 years and we planned on staying that way.

I had often gone off deep into thought about everything thats happened between us,and this was one of those moments ... Dave was mumbling something but I guess he noticed me not listening.

"Niomi?"Dave asked

"Hmm..."I said

"Your doing it again,the day dreaming"He informed me

"Sorry,what were you saying?"I asked coming out of my thoughts.

"Ummm,I was saying that...well"He was nervous"Ive been thinking and-

"Are you breaking up with me!?"I asked

"NO! "He stood up"Of course not I actually wanted to ask if you..."Getting on one knee " wanted to marry me ?" He asked with a nervous smile

"Huh..."I caught my breath

_______________FIN________________

A/N:

Okay well there you guys go ! I obviously know its a cliff hanger and I will maybe make a sequel if I get a lot of votes,reads,and comments so you know what to do ! And of course thanks to all my readers for staying with the story and supporting it, I love ya's !